Rania x Kylee lol

Rania went to game stop to get the new game that just came out recently. It was really a hit or miss going there because she wasn't sure whether it was there or not since its been getting sold out everywhere. She was lucky finding the game, and since she was there already she got herself a roblox gift card. "Hopefully this doesn't cost that much" she said under her breath.

     Rania came back home thinking it would just be a normal day. She came to her living room seeing her lights dim, knowing she turned off everything before she left. She saw a shadowy figure sitting down with their arms sitting comfortably on the back rest of the sofa. Rania turned on the lights and to her surprise it was her ex-girlfriend whom she hasn't seen since they last broke up, two years ago.

     Rania quickly shouted, "KYLEE?" Kylee slowly turned her head to look at Rania's face, "you still look as beautiful as you did when we were together" Kylee said with a smile on her face. "Why are you even here." Rania said with a stern voice. "You broke up with me remember.." she added. Kylee looked down and her smile faded, "I know and I'm sorry. I regret it so much. You're all I could think about this past month."

(fast forward)

Kylee had made Rania sit down on the sofa with her. She smile at Rania while playing with her hair. "I have a boyfriend though" Rania said. "He doesn't have to know" Kylee replied. Rania sighed but it's not like she wanted to stop what was happening. Kylee got up and reached her arm out, waiting for Rania to put her hand on hers. When she finally did, Kylee quickly ran to Rania's room, with Rania's hand still on hers. As soon as they got inside, Kylee locked the door. Rania thought to herself, "She sure had time exploring before I came home."

Kylee starts kissing Rania, moving to her neck, leaving her hickies everywhere. "But my boyfrie-" "Shh princess" said Kylee cutting her off. "He needs to know who owns you." Kylee carried Rania to the bed, taking all her clothes off and Rania's. (kms omg) Kylee started spreading Rania's legs, bringing her face in between them. Rania started moaning "Ky-Kylee omgg" "I haven't felt this good in such a long time" she added. Kylee went faster with her tongue making Rania hold on to the bed sheets. "OMG KYLEE IM GOING TO-" Kylee started going faster, making Rania's legs shake uncontrollably. Kylee came back up to see Rania's face, "Better than your boyfriend right?" Kylee said with a smile on her face. Rania nodded while still breathing heavily. (ok im ending it here i cannot.)