Chapter 2

It was impossible not to be excited to start filming - Josh thought - It would be his life's work, where he would give his all. He looked in the mirror and fixed his hair, maybe he would let it grow out for a couple of episodes. His cell phone is vibrating, he did not want to wake up with bad news about "that".

He was determined to focus on his role, and build a good friendship with Ginny. He arrives on set with a big smile and sees that Ginny is already there studying her dialogues. Ginny greets him with a hug and he returns the hug. They both sit together. And they chat for a while, Josh was going to tweet something with Ginny related to the first day of filming. Ginny notices the notification of a message on Josh's cell phone from the court.

Ginny: Everything okay? Josh sighs and nods. Josh: Yes, I mean, things are working out for the better, she and I don't share the same paths, that's why we are about to finish the divorce process. Ginny is speechless. Josh: Hey, but don't worry, Josh: Hey, but don't worry, I have new things to focus on. We should enjoy the present more than the past.

„Okay but If you ever need someone to talk to Im here." Ginny said with a kind smile.
„I will keep that in mind for later but  if you ever need help just know that im here for you too." he said. „Im glad that Im able to work with you on this project you're so kind." Ginny said happy looking at Josh. „And I couldnt be happier to work with you on this project."
„So should we start to read our script together?Then it's easier for when we shoot this scene." ginny questioned. All the cast arrives. Lana: Look! The lovebirds came early! Josh and Ginny laugh and look at each other slightly. The locker room guys call them. Ginny: I'll see you later James! she says to Josh, as she smiles and goes to her dressing room.

Josh smiles as he looked at Ginny as she was went to the locker room to prepare for the next shoot they got together. He was so excited because to act with ginny was just the best. She's so talented and never judges when he did something wrong. ‚She's so beautiful' he thought.

He couldnt help but feel something in his chest as she turned around and gave him a last smile as she was went away. ‚No, I can't fall for her please no.. She's engaged, she looks happy I cant risk our early friendship for this I just have to get rid of those feelings' he thought a bit lost. As he went to his trailor to read his script a last time before his shot.

Thoughts fill his head, thoughts of Ginny, thoughts of joy knowing that it was her, it was she who gave him these feelings, knowing that she was his Snow White and he was her Prince Charming.Josh reads the script with a smile, reads the scenes of him with Ginny. Maybe they were just going to be friendsbut he was going to enjoy every moment, he would take her as his, he would love her as his.

Ginny maybe didn't know that he devoped those feelings but her sure did. It was really hard for him the next weeks because his feelings just grew. She was so talented, kind and sweet. He just wished she wouldn't be engaged. He just feel more in love with her everyday. He wished he wouldn't but little did he knew that ginny had the same problem.

After talking with her mother on the phone about this she decided to cancel the weeding. She just had to tell her fiance that she couldnt marry him anymore. It broke her heart because he was a great guy but it just didn't feel right.. She remebers the day cleary like it was yesterday. She came home and took her ring off. Then she waited for him and thought about what she could tell him. Then she heard the door and him calling to her where she was. After he found her without her ring he asked her what's wrong and she said that she's so sorry but she couldn't marry him.

God he was so angry literally he yelled at her asking her What he did wrong but she couldn't tell him that she was in love with her co star that she just knows since a month. I mean he was married after all. No she couldn't do that but she tried to explain that it just doesn't work out for her the way she would have wanted it to.

He just sighs and nods without saying anything. Despite everything there was a release, 2 months passed, in those 2 months the divorce process ended, where the calls ended and a new stage begins. The stage of recognition and talks. Deep feelings can no longer be hidden.

Every scene they did together was more natural, and everyone could tell. Recognize, recognize that they felt such a deep and mutual love for each other, acknowledge that every feeling they lived and experienced could not be silenced.

Everyone felt it and especially both Ginny and Josh. It became harder to fight against those feelings they both got. Fans always asked if something was going on between them because they could feel it but they denied. I mean nothing was going on between them. It was an miracle that neither seems to catch up and found out that the other was falling for them and this HARD.

But Ginny didn't knew what to do anymore so she asked her best friend Whitney. They knew each other since years and were the best of girlfriends you could as for. As she was talking with her about all this she said that she didn't understood why she doesn't talk with josh about this but she said that she doesn't want to break up their friendship. They're both actors in a popular series. So that meant if they would break up one of them had to leave the show. She didn't want to risk that but it was just getting harder to control her feelings. Josh had the same problem. He just wanted to ask ginny to go out with him.

He knew that she wasn't engaged anymore but maybe she didn't even want to date now. It was just 2 months after they broke up. And he didn't know what to do but he couldn't hide those feelings anymore. The kisses were the hardest and at the same time the most amazing kisses he ever got.

Sweet kisses that were not performed at all, how to mix love and work? it seemed impossible but it wasn't. They would have a solution and they would be happy, of course they would. They decided to speak, as friends, friends who loved each other, friends who would soon become something new. Silence was no longer an option, they chatted outside the set, somewhat away from the show, they talked and talked, they smiled happily, they held hands. They would go slowly, they would solve any battle. Neither of them thought about the bad, they even talked about their first date together.

They would go to disneyland. Ginny couldn't imagine a more perfect beginning for their ride. They would go to her happy place with a person that she was in love with. That she knew she would love to spend her life with. They had a long long ride before them that couldn't be more perfect