Colleen: Yes!!!!

Generous: (Hums and dances but she realizes where she is) Sorry, sorry.

Shen Zan: You're going to regret that. Metal wing!

Metal wing: (Gives her a gun and she points it at the oc's)

Evelyn: The only thing I regret is that I thought you were my friend!!!!

Generous: And to think you were my roll model. You're a fraud!!!!!

Shen Zan: Oh, shut up you stupid pony!!!!! Move!!!!

(The oc's started to walk. Meanwhile Sanura couldn't wait to put Generous's depth ammeter to her collection, but she has to get rid of the intruders first. She looked at a papyrus that showed her scaring off the intruders. Sanura didn't like that plan so she found another papyrus showing a boulder crushing the intruders. Sanura clapped her front paws with excitement. Meanwhile the Gold hunters, the road rovers and the oc's kept walking)

Evelyn: How can I be so blind? How could I be friends with someone like her?

Generous: It's not your fault she fooled me, too. She's a liar.

(Meanwhile, Sanura was looking for the switch for the boulder and she found it. Excited she pull the level. Then a noise was heard. The Gold hunters, the rovers and the oc's looked to where the sound was coming from and a giant boulder in fire appeared and rolled towards them. Everyone started to run, but two of the guards fell from the path and one of them was crushed by the boulder. Everyone run up to some stairs when suddenly Generous fell on a broken step and fell but luckily she grabbed another one)

Generous: Evelyn, help me!!!!!!

Evelyn: (Gasps and approaches her) Take my hand!

Generous: Can you pull me up?

Evelyn: Sure I can, friend. (Pulls her up and Generous teleports herself and Evelyn to the end of the stairs just in time when the boulder stopped in there)

Generous: This must be the mummie's work. They're alive, I've seen them!!!!

Evelyn: Don't be silly. If they were alive, they would'nt be mummies. It's a contradiction in terms.

Generous: Whatever they are they're here, they're cheesed-off.

Shen Zan: Well done, stupid pony. (Points her gun at her)

Evelyn: You kitty litter, you didn't even care that we could have been killed down there!!!!

Shen Zan: To be honest dog, your doggy friends are the only ones who I really need. Now move.

(Generous and Evelyn started walking. When Sanura saw that her plan failed she got really angry and looked at the papyrus for another plan. This time the papyrus was showing a picture of a giant stone statue. Sanura chuckled and grabbed a sword and a shield and pressed the button to open the gate and she got out. Meanwhile the oc's, the rovers and the Gold hunters went inside a room full of colorful ropes)

Shen Zan: Look, keepus. The Incas used them to keep track of their supplies. White for silver, yellow for gold and brown for bronze. Oh, don't look so shocked. I'm not a total ignoramus.

Metal wing: So now what?

Shen Zan: Look, there. That has to be the entrance to the chamber of the golden statue. Pulling the right keepu, is our ticket in. Hasky, enlighten us.

Exile: Oh sure, like I'm gonna tell you.

Shen Zan: Ok fine, you worthless Russian snowball. Yellow is gold. (Pulls the yellow keepu and the entrance gets shut and the floor collapses a bit and one of the guards fell in a pile of green smoke) The whole room is a booby trap!!!!!

Generous: (Looks at her diamond ring and gets an idea) Guys, rovers, against the walls!!!!!!

Hunter: But she doesn't know what-

Thunder: Just do it!!!!!

(The oc's and the rovers ran against the wall. Then Generous pulls four keepus with her magic and the floor starts to collapse)

Shen Zan: (Accidentally drops her gun to the green smoke) You idiot!!!! Metal wing kill her!!!!!

Metal wing: (Flies towards Generous)

Exile: (Takes a look at some markings on the wall) Generous, the red keepu!!!! That's the right one!!!!

(Generous flies towards the red keepu but Metal wing hits her but she manages to keep her balance. Metal wing flew towards her, but she shoots his wing with her magic. However, Metal wing grabs one of the keepus and swung towards Generous and tried to grab her but she flew out of his way and uses the Swiss pincher to press on his cyborg arm and release it)

Metal wing: No!!!!!!!!!! (Falls in the green smoke)

Generous: (Pulls the red keepu and the entrance to the other room starts to open as the floor was restoring)

Shen Zan: So long suckers. (Gets inside the entrance)

Generous: (Flies inside the entrance)

To be continued