"He'll come up first." I smoothed her shoulders before moving to the bathroom. "We already only have three lectures today: it's Thursday. He'll have plenty of time to apologise." I shut the door. "We don't have DADA?!" He asked from outside making me chuckle. "No!" I answered rubbing my arm gently.

...

"Look, I'm sorry. I promise." He chased her around as she kept spinning around me. We were done with the three lectures and we sat in the yard.

"Liz you're making me dizzy, please sit" i turned with her. "I'm not mad Blaise, I'm not. Why would i even be?" She crossed her arms still rushing around me that i had the urge to puke.

"Really?!" He raised his brows getting vexed. "Liz," i huffed tripping and falling on Blaise. "I got you." He helped me up as i nodded blinking to gain balance.

"I'm not mad, why would i be? You're single, you could do what you want." She looked back at him shrugging. "Liz." He sighed.

She cocked a brow. "You did something as payback didn't you?" He rolled his tongue in his cheek as i stood third wheeling and silent.

"No not at all. Only if you count hooking up with a stranger named Josh from a nightclub, who turned out to be adorably sweet last night." She teased him making his jaws clench and his eyes darken. They both held their unbroken eye contact deep and intense.

"Uhm, I'll just go smell something other than tension." I gulped moving away as they both kept staring at each other's souls. I waved at her as he waved back then glared at him again.

"You..." this voice faded as i escaped that fire... FAST. I breathed knowing what did i have to do.

A little thank you won't hurt me. Would it? I mean yeah, he's a dick and he left me in the dark and he was going to let me die. But at least he told them to let me go. Well, i also tried crucioing him and i should apologise to that.

Non of these reasons made any sense. Only that i wanted to see him. We didn't have any lectures today, i also didn't know what was he wearing. I admire his style, i admit.

I shook my head and shut my eyes after my breath weighed. Am i that stupid? Going to see someone who was okay with me dying right in front of him. He's an asshole. I hate him. I shouldn't be wanting to see him. Fuck!

I opened my eyes clutching my jaws then turned back slamming my head in something soft but hard at the same time. "Ow." I rubbed my forehead before looking at what i just hit.

His rising and falling chest stared at me under his black waistcoat. I looked up slowly as scanned me with repugnance.

"Hi." I smiled extensively as he sighed lowly and silently. "What are doing?" He spoke fast and low.

"I was... checking for the mail. My mother and all." I slapped my thigh as he stood nearly an inch away as i gulped remembering last night. He took notice of my neck furrowing his brows then relaxing them.

"In the seventh floor?" He kind of raised a brow as he questioned. "What?" I blinked remembering the the mail was delivered in the ground floor. "In the seventh floor?" He prolonged it making me huff rolling my eyes.

"You're rude." I narrowed my eyes. "Plus, Even if i wasn't looking for it, it's non of your business. And were you following me?" I poked his chest before he clutched my hand and clasped my neck then pinned me to the handrail.