"We are Sorry Rahul " Rohit said. Rahul  laughed slowly. All looked at each other. Rahul move to Virat, Rohit, Mahi. Who stood side by side.

"How easy it is to say. You know that, I was dragged in the mess, when it's not my fault. Right! But, you scolded, that's ok, I don't mind it. It's situation demanded. I didn't met Virat, becoz I can't see the disappoint in his eyes for me. I left for india. That's ok till, then." Rahul said. Rahul moved to Harry. Harry saw that and got nervous.

"Hardik, when you get banned. Your family was there with you na and kept you away from the trolls, news ?" Rahul asked. Harry nodded.

"But, when I went to my hometown and house. My family turned there back to me. They didn't listen to me. They didn't gave heed.I left from there you know." Rahul said. All got shocked.

"You had family hardik to support you in your bad phase. But, for me no one.I stayed in banglore for sometime,The troll was to much for me. Then, the senior cricketers also trolled. People, media people got the chance to talk and troll more. Virat also made the comment. This gave license to everyone to talk and give a tweet, comments  on internet. What Virat said, I didn't take it to heart. Because, the team don't believe, but talk to each other, then, only we believe.But, when I tried to call you people, No one pick up the call of mine. No one. I tried to Virat,Rohit bhai,Jinks bhai and Mahi bhai. I tried two-three days, but no one pick up the call. Then, I came to Mumbai, I didn't had home in Mumbai. Then, I met two people who helped me alot. After that,I didn't call you people only. Because, I used to get nightmares, panic attacks. That ban  days were punishment for me." Rahul said, breathing heavily and his panic has started.

"We didn't get any call from you. Rahul " Jinks said.

"Haan, we didn't get a call from you " Rohit said.

"How will you get ? When you people blocked me in contacts " Rahul said breathing heavily, started having panic attack. Rahul moved to corner of the room.

"Rahul! What happened ? " Harry asked, coming near to Rahul

"Do..n't y..ou da..re to co..me ne...ar me "  Rahul shouted, seeing Harry, ICT team just took a step forward, but stop by Rahul.

"Y...ou pe..ople al..so do...n't " Rahul said to team.

"Rahul calm down, we are not coming. Just calm down. " Mahi said.

"Bhai ! Rahul just let us come to you na, we are your brothers." Virat said. Rahul started panicking more.

"No, I sa..id No " Rahul shouted, just sat in corner. He searching for something. It's clicked that it finished. Rahul got panic attack, he kept knees near to him.

 Rahul got panic attack, he kept knees near to him