Knowledge

Loki P.O.V

I rushed to the meeting room after the AI told me that our presence was required. As I entered the meeting room everyone was already there including Fury who gestured for me to take a seat.

"Okay, so you all are here because we wanted to inform you that today Parker had an encounter with one of those monsters. Here's the footage. It appears that these attacks are regular and it would be rare for someone to not get 'akumatized' as they  call it. We also got to know that the people are being protected against these attacks by 2 teen 'super heroes' called Ladybug and Chat Noir and are sometimes assisted by the others like this one. And it is due to them that everything gets fixed after the fight. How and why, we don't know.", Fury said as a video of all the events that had taken place played.

 As soon as the little bug-girl says Lucky charm and the Cat-boy says Cataclysm and the other one realization hits me. I've read about these powers before.I remember the day mother asked e to read about the birth of the universe. They were mentioned there, it said that these what were they called? Ah Miraculous were made along with the Infinity stones. But these were supposed to be a myth. 

"What's wrong brother?", Thor asked bringing me back to reality. 

"You know something.", Natasha said turning to me.

"Well, nothing's wrong. I was simply trying to think of the reason of these occurings. There is a high chance of magic being involved.", I lied and made sure to block my mind from the witchling. I didn't think there was a reason to worry them without being sure.

"Well if that's the case then I think that these 'heroes' should pay us a visit.", Steve said.

"Yes, I do believe that it would be better if could talk to them by bringing them here. This is a more controlled environment so if anything goes wrong we would be able to get it under control.", Vision said.

"Alright then, I will instruct Barton and Peter to ask them to meet us when they talk to them tonight. We'll meet them at the end of the week.", Fury said and everyone nodded. All of us then got up and went to the living room.

"I must say those two handled the situation pretty well.", Stark said pouring himself a cup of coffee and walked over to the chair to sit down. Of couse I could not pass up this opportunity to cause some mischief. As he lowered himself to sit down I pulled the chair behind with my magic. Stark fell down on his ass and coffee spilled over his suit.

"Ahhhhh! Hot, hot, hot, hot.", he said getting up and fanning his chest. "Are you serious!? This was my favourite suit.", he said.

"Hmmmmm, then I'm sorry. Not", I said and disappeared into my room.

'Fury said that Clint and the spiderling would meet the heroes after 2 hours. There's plenty of time till then', I thought walking over to my bookshelf. After about an hour and a half I decided I would tell them I was going to sleep so they wouldn't suspect anything regarding my plans. 

"Whatever, couldn't care even if you  decided to kill yourself.", Strak said grumpily.

After informing them I locked my room's door and saw there were 15 minutes left. I decided to observe Paris till then and teleported on the building those two were staying. For some reason I felt powerful magic near me but I just shrugged it off. I then saw a flash of pink coming from the house next door and the bug-girl from before came out onto the balcony. This must be why I was feeling powerful magic. I quickly made myself invisible and saw her swing from building to building. As I was following her I saw the Cat-boy leaping besides her. After a few minutes we all landed on a roof. Then the spidering came followed by Clint.

"We need to talk.", Clint said.

"Well what do you want to talk about.", the girl asked folding her arms.

"The head of the organisation wants to talk to you at the end of this week in New York. They just wanna ask a few questions and you'll be good to go.", he said and they narrowed their eyes at him.

"And what organisation would that be?", the girl who I presume to be Ladybug asked. 

"SHIELD.", Clint said and they just looked at each other.

"And how do we know you won't capture us and take away our miraculous?", Chat Noir asked.

"Listen kid, if we wanted to capture you we would have done that by know. Plus we don't even know what a miraculous is.", Clint said and Peter nodded.

At this those two just looked at each other unsure what to do.

The girl sighed, "Fine, I guess we could always use our powers to get away."

"Okay, good to know. We'll go to the base at the end of this week, that would be this Sunday, same time same spot, Okay?", he asked and they nodded. 

Clint then turned to leave gesturing Peter to come with him after a few minutes. 

"Well, M'lady I'll see you soon.", CN said kissing the girl's hand making her blush slightly. Now I remember something about the two holders of the Ladybug and Cat miraculous being soulmates. 

After they left I decided to follow the girl. Onceshe reached her balcony she said spots off and she detransformed. Then the kwami tied to her. She was talking to the girl about being careful and I learned that she was called Marinette. After that I decided to follow the energy of the red string tying her to her soulmate, the cat-boy. I was surprised to say the least when I saw it lead me to such a huge mansion. As I approached I saw a blonde boy on the bed with a kwami asking him for cheese. Thanks to their conversation I learned the boy's name- Adrien. I then teleported to my room as it would get susupicious if I slept for too long. 

'I think I'm going to keep their identities a secret. Afterall it's their decision not mine.', I thought lying down on my bed.