Some roses and a late night date would be nice. That way they'd get some time to talk heart to heart.

"Hyung, do you know any fancy restaurants--"

His phone starting buzzing.

Asking for the older to wait for his request, he took the phone in his hand, wondering why Mark was calling at such an hour.

"What do you want?" That's how he answered the call.

He expected an offended reply but the Canadian didn't say anything for good five seconds.

"Mark hyung? You still there?"

"Listen Jeno, don't freak out okay-"

And he immediately stood up. "What do you mean don't freak out? Is something wrong? Is--"

"Hey, calm down."

"You can't expect me to calm down after asking me to not to freak out!"

At his sudden yell, even Taeyong looked concerned. "Jen? You okay?"

Jeno didn't answer him, nor looked at him.

"Mark Lee, I swear to god if you don't tell me what's--"

"Its about Mei...."

A murder.

Kang Meisoo was dead.

Jaemin stood few steps away from the dead body, his hands crossed, his mind putting all the pieces together.

The other officers were doing their own thing, some walking back and forth, some examining the already pale body, some marking the place as a crime scene.

"Any clues?" His fellow officer, Sungchan asked as he came and stood next to Jaemin.

The pink haired male shook his head slightly, still in deep thoughts.

Sungchan nodded with a small sigh, putting his hands inside his pockets. "Heard she's one of your friends. You good?"

"Not exactly friends. But I sure knew her pretty well. It's just sad how this happened to her."

Truly sad.

Close friends or not, she still was his friend. He didn't imagine to see one of his school mates in a situation like that.

"Any idea on how this happened?" Sungchan asked, sounding a bit impatient.

Jaemin bit his bottom lip silently; something he did when he was thinking hard.

"Look at her wound. Only one. Not any other cuts." He pointed at Meisoo's neck.

A red line was visible around her neck, more into side. The blood looked dry and dull on her skin. Meaning, she has been dead for a while.

Jaemin examined her well, his eyes running over the red liquid that was soaked into her yellow blouse. Then at the floor, where the white tiles were traced with red marks.