AloisxClaude OneShot

Alois's POV

"Claude, dress me now!" I ordered and stared up at my straight faced butler. His perfect face showed no emotion as he walked over to the large, wood dresser and picked out my clothing.

He walked back over to me clothes now in his hands and started to undress me. Still no sign of emotion crossed his face. I let out a sigh in annoyance and started to get frustrated.

Why isn't he attracted to me! Usually I can get any man gay, straight bi all of them but Claude just sits there with a blank look on his face.

I guess if I was desperate I could order him to fuck me but if wouldn't be fair and it wouldn't feel right.

"Is something wrong your highness?" I heard Claude say his voice was laced with nothing. Yeah something is wrong Claude you won't love me.

I looked down at him and just smiled before ordering him to make me tea. for a man with no emotions he sure is sexy.

My body hit the bed as I laid down on it, still thinking about the straight faced butler who I'm in love with.

Yeah that's right I'm falling in love with my butler it used to be just a slight attraction but now I'm stuck here alone with someone who I just want to love me.

Suddenly I saw someone's familiar face above mine the tears in my eyes blocked my sight. A soft finger wiped the salty tears from my eyes.

I saw it was Claude, having him this close to me made my stomach fill with butterflies and my palms start to sweat.

"Are you okay, young master?" He spoke his voice sending shivers down my spine. Although it was amazing in this position with him I started to get angry. I angrily pushed him off me and more tears fell from my eyes.

"Am I okay? do you seriously have to ask me that! You never even look at me your always so serious you never show any emotion, It hurts Claude! I fucking love you" I screamed at him and started to slowly back alway in surprise.

I just told him I'm in love with him. Fuck Fuck Fuck!

"I'm sorry I didn't-" Before I could continue he slammed his lips onto mine. The feeling of those lips sent my body into overdrive and my skin felt like it was on fire.

I let out a small whimper and I kissed back with so much passion; wrapping my hands around his neck. Gripping onto his strong, manly shoulders.

His tongue grazed over my plump lips as a way to tell me to let him in. I quickly parted my lips and let him explore my mouth. His tongue battled with mine and the feeling caused me to let out a loud moan.

"Fuck Master your so sexy" he said panting as he did that I wrapped my legs around his waist. His large hands slide down my back and held my butt for support.

Our lips rejoined each other and he started to walk us over to my bed slowly lowering me onto it.

He let out a low moan as he started taking off my clothing. My shaky hands started to lower down to his black pants. I then felt something wet yet oddly pleasurable on my exposed neck.

A soft moan escaped from my soft, pink lips as he continued to lick and nipple on my sensitive neck. I grew impatient and started to rub the bulge that had appeared in his pants.

This caused him to let out a low, husky groan that turned me on even more.I instantly started to quickly rub him through his black pants.

He started to undo my booty shorts and slid them off revealing my blue underwear that had black stripes running across them.

Claude smirked and started to kiss down my torso getting closer to my underwear. His kisses turned into long, sensual licks the feeling made me let out a course of small moans.

He then took off the remaining amount of his clothing and removed mine before starting to massage my bum cheeks.

This made me feel extremely relaxed.

I moan softly and started to touch his cock using my hand in a up and down motion.

Suddenly I felt something cold enter me. Even though it felt weird it was oddly pleasurable in someway, it contrasted with the heat I felt coming off my body.

He then stuck another finger into me, I let out a soft moan and push back on his fingers. They hit something in my body which caused me to get even more turned on and let out a loud groan.

Claude then started to add a third.

"Are you feeling okay Master? You look flustered" He said and smirked over at me. I kept letting our small moans an grinding down on him.

"Claude fuck me, please" His eyes widened at my response and started to tease me by only putting the tip of his penis in me.

I felt more fire running through my body as he did this. How did he get so good?

"Hmm using manners now that's not like you my Highness"he said with a grin appearing on his perfect face. Before I could reply he slammed into me.

I let out a squeak of pleasure and dug my fingers into his beautiful black hair. His moments started to get quicker and quicker as I wrapped my long legs around his waist.

Each time he went in and out we both let out noises of enjoyment. I felt Like we where just like twins so in sync.

I could felt myself reaching my peak so I let out a desperate noise so he knew. He just smirked and went in harder and faster.

"God Alois I love you"He said and connected our lips together. I blushed and kissed him back feeling so happy.

"I love you too Claude"

As I said that I felt myself release on both of our stomach and a few hard thrusts later he came inside me.

He pulled himself out of me and smile before going to get something to clean us up with.

Claude just made love to me. Finally I have been waiting so long for him to show me he loves me.

I dug my way into the covers of my large bed and sighed, falling asleep as soon as my eyes hit the soft pillows.

Best Night Ever