Getting A Helping Hand From The Hugger

Start from the beginning

Bayley: How many people do you have to help?

Y/N: Just me but hoping to recruit a second.

Bayley took a moment to think but she seen your friendly pouting smile which she couldn't say no to. 

Bayley: Alright give me like 5 minutes and I will meet you outside. 

Y/N: Awesome! *Chuckles* I owe you one. 

Bayley: You owe me majorly...and I can cash in at anytime. 

Y/N: Money in the bank...

she smiled at your comment and she turns to walk into the locker room and you can help but watch her ass while the door slowly closes behind her. 

~Later in the day~ 

You knew that you could of had everything done rather quickly but you were enjoying your time with Bayley. Both of you had been joking and flirting with each other the whole time but all you could think about was getting her clothes off. 

The task was finally finished and the two of you were sitting on the edge of your bed talking and you couldn't take your eyes off of Bayley's smooth body. She was talking about something but you were paying it no mind until you heard her start talking about leaving. 

Bayley: Well, it looks like you have everything here under control so I should probably get going...

You sat there for a few seconds and tried to figure out what to say but your mind was completely lost but what you didn't realize was that you leaned in and passionately planted a kiss on her lips. You quickly stood up as she had a surprised look on her face and you were becoming embarrassed. 

Y/N:  B-Bayley, I am...

Before you could apologize Bayley shoves you against the wall behind you and locks her lips with yours to start a very hot make out session. Her tongue dancing with yours as she begins ripping your clothes off like her life depended on it. 

 She pulls your shorts and underwear down in a quick motion as she breaks the kiss and drops to her knees. Her breathing gets heavy as she teases your dick by kissing and licking on the tip. 

Y/N: *Moaning* Ohh...shit Bayley...

You watch in amazement as she takes your entire dick in her mouth and bobs her head up and down with slow thrust. Each stroke adding more pleasure than the last and your moans are her reward for the effort. 

She looks up at you with her lust filled eyes as she works your dick with her mouth and her hand taking your balls, seductively squeezing and rubbing them. You fight back as your climax begins to build. 

Y/N:  *Moaning* Y-You are going to make me....

You thought that this would be the sign for Bayley to stop but instead she quickens her pace as you can feel your dick slamming against the back of her throat and the moans coming from her mouth is inviting you to fill her throat with your cum. 

As your balls begin to tighten up in her hands and your dick begins to throb you reach out and grab the back of Bayley's head to keep her there as you fire large strands of cum deep down her throat.  

You let go of her head as you hear coughing and gauging from The Hugger which she allows for your dick to slide out of her mouth. Bayley happily swallowed your load as she stands up for the two of you to look eye to eye. 

Bayley: *Smirks* I hope you have more in the tank...

Y/N: *Slowly smiles* I'm just getting started.