The Heist 1 Part 47

Start from the beginning

"No, we're not fine," Sarah replied, glaring at John B, "You lost the only money we had!  You almost got us all caught, if not shot!  How is that okay?"

"Okay, I'm proactively admitting I screwed up and I am willing," John B began before Sarah cut him off.

"Proactively admitting doesn't do anything," she snapped, "I have lost my father.  I have lost my brother.  I have lost my little sister.  I can't lose you or Coral," she stated, swinging around to look at Coral.  

"You won't lose us," Coral assured her, "And we didn't lose all of it," she told them holding up the single bar of gold she had in her hand when security had shown up.  

"We're gonna need more than that," John B stated before Sarah snapped her fingers at him. 

"No, you don't have a say in anything.  From now on we're deciding," she told him pointing between herself and Coral, "First, I'm driving," Sarah declared, heading for the driver's side of the truck before pausing, "I can't drive stick," she remembered.

"Right, well then I guess I'll drive."

"Nope! Sarah may not be able to drive stick, but I can," Coral said with a bright smile.  Plucking the keys out of her brother's hand she headed for the driver's side, "You're designated to the bed."

Grumbling John B rolled his eyes before stomping to the back of the truck and climbing in as Sarah got into the passenger side.  "Where to?" Coral questioned as she started the truck, looking at Sarah.

Pulling up to the boat dock Coral glanced at Sarah, "You sure about this?"

"John B is right we need more then one bar.  So we need their help," she replied as they got out of the truck.

Climbing up onto the freighter that brought them to the Bahamas the three approached the wheelhouse where Cleo, Terrance and Stubbs were. 

Catching sight of them Terrance raised his eyebrows at them, "Well look at what the cat drug in."

"I have a proposition," Sarah stated.

"If it involves giving you that rock back, that nugget, forget it.  You're lucky I ain't on the phone with the cops right now," he responded.

"We're not worried about that because you saw what was in that safe, did you not?" Coral questioned.

"Yeah, I did."

"And it was exactly what we told you it was going to be, right?"

"Yeah, well, that things gonna be locked up tighter then a clam shell now," Cleo reminded them.

"No shit," Sarah responded, "But the gold isn't staying there

"No shit," Sarah responded, "But the gold isn't staying there.  My dad's gonna come down and move it.  He'll have to."

"So what are you proposing, a brinks job?" Terrance questioned.