Scenario Fourty Six: She Cheats On You

For some reason, you haven't been seeing Mikasa that much than usual. It was strange for her, considering that she was always with you.

You kept thinking to yourself that maybe she might be busy, to not worry yourself that much. But it didn't work, so you decided to check on her by going to her room first.

As you drew closer, you heard muffled voices and it sounded a bit familiar, like Mikasa's voice and another person's voice. Maybe she was with someone else.

Your heart began racing, thinking of what she might be doing. But instead of backing away, you placed your hand on the door knob and twisted it open.

Barging in without knocking first, you immediately saw what you never thought of seeing in your whole life.

There was Mikasa kissing Eren as the both of them sat on her bed. Once they noticed you, Mikasa pulled away and immediately went to you as you stood there frozen.

"(Y/n) I-I'm sorry, I-" "Save it. I don't care. The reason why you've been distancing yourself from me is because you've been cheating on me with Eren?" You half yell as you hold back tears falling from your eyes.

You then looked at Eren, just watching the both of you in slight shock.

"And you, I thought you only looked at Mikasa as your sister? I thought we were friends?!" You utter angrily and Eren only looks down in shame.

Mikasa only stayed silent as you look at her. "And I actually thought you loved me." You mutter, your voice slightly shaking.

"I'm sorry-" "Sorry won't fix what you did, Mikasa." You cut her off again, glaring at her. You took a deep breath before speaking again,

"Both of you, don't fucking talk to me. Again." You tell them before going out and slamming the door shut in anger and running away, tears endlessly falling from your eyes.