Julie smiled at her mom's work. "These are really nice." 

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Emily smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment from her daughters praise. "Thanks." Only to lose it when she came to the ones of the garage. "Sadly, these didn't turn out, though. The ones from dad's studio. It's like little lights and dots all over the place. Kinda look like orbs, right?" 

"Orbs?" Her son questioned, looking at his mom  and sister. "I've seen some freaky stuff about those on YouTube. People say they're ghosts, do you think that's Dad and he made some friends?" 

A slight pain could be felt in Emily's heart from her sons insinuation, allowing herself to let out a tiny chuckle. "That's a nice thought, but there are no such things as ghosts, mijo." 

"Sounds like someone's spending too much time on the internet." Julie said, acting all cool like she didn't know that those were the boys. "You can just trash those." 

"All right." Clicking on the little trash bin. "So trash, trash, trash."

"Um, Mom?"

"Yeah?" Emily said, giving her daughter all of her attention. 

"I was thinking, if we're just moving 'cause of me, and you and Carlos wanna stay, I'm fine with that." Carlos immediately raised his hand high in the air. "I vote we stay! I don't wanna have to clean under my bed." 

Giving her son a brief raised eyebrow, "Noted, but what made you have second thoughts?" 

Julie gave out a sigh. "I don't know I guess a combination of things." Secretly thinking back to the weirdos who were hiding out in the garage causing her to chuckle lightly. "I know that tía says that moving is moving on, but I don't think that's the answer." 

Emily smiled at her daughter, while getting out of her chair. "I totally agree with you on that. I mean, I think moving on has to come from the inside." Glancing at her daughter, briefly flashing back to herself before refocusing on the subject. "And one of us took a huge step this morning."

"All our memories of Dad are here, and we should be too." Julie smiled at her brother before looking at her mom who looked to be near tears. "Can we stay?" 

Seeing the pleading looks from her two children and knowing that she could finally listen to her heart rather than her brain, she smiled happily while raising her hand. "All votes are in and yes we can stay. Thank you." Grabbing her daughter and bringing her into a hug.

"I love you, Mom." Julie said while Emily beckoned her son to join the group hug. 

"Mm! Big tight group hug." Once released Emily started patting herself down. "Ok, somebody help me find my phone. I need to call Maya and tell her the great news."

"Oh, um, I think I saw it in the kitchen." Pointing in the direction, making Emily smile giving her a son a brief kiss on the forehead before grabbing her daughters hand and heading towards the room, gaining a sigh from the tween. 

~☠️~🌹~☠️~

A parents job is never over and Emily could definitely a test to that as she was coming close to going insane after spending so many hours on looking into different schools for her daughter that held music programs. After coping one more program, and seeing that it printed everything did she finally sat the computer down and stared at her ceiling not feeling tired enough just yet. 

Rolling her eyes and finally listening to her stomach did she leave her comfy bed and head downstairs, but before she took the final step did she hesitate, hearing two voices in the kitchen. 

"And rise through the night, you and I we will fight to shine together. Bright forever." Emily could feel her legs grow a little shaky as she could recognize one of the voice being that of her daughter, but the other was what made her feel lightheaded. "That's not possible, Em you know that." 

In yet, she took the next steps toward the kitchen and could feel her heart break a little only seeing her daughter in the kitchen staring at nothing. 

"Jules?" Her voice cracked a little, but still gaining her daughters attention and unknowingly a hazel eyed ghost. "I thought I heard you singing with someone?"

Instead of her daughter giving her a straight forward answer, Julie just shook her head. "Nope, just me practicing on a song that I found in the garage the other day." Holding up an old piece of notebook paper in her hands.

Before Emily could question where she got it, Julie ran over to her doing a little jump to briefly peck her on the cheek. "Love you, night." Leaving Emily alone, or so she thinks, and stuck in her thoughts. Losing her appetite, Emily turned around and shut the lights off leaving a ghost to watch her silhouette head up the stairs before disappearing himself. 

'I could have sworn that I heard Luke's voice singing with Jules.'

So, obviously I'm back once again and I'm not going to be able to update hopefully more this time

So, obviously I'm back once again and I'm not going to be able to update hopefully more this time. So, the dynamic of my photos are different being that my compute is no longer allowing my to create Gif's for some reason. So this will the the new way I do this book as of today. The next chapter sadly won't have Bright in it due to Emily being an adult and not really having a reason to see Julie, but I can say things have been planned and sadly it will be awhile before she has a chance of seeing Luke. 

Be ready for another chapter that will be out very soon. 

-From Mech-x4fan