"Grandmother how sharp your teeth are" pt.1

Wolf had been hiding from everyone. It was too hard, to lonely-

Without scarlet. He was an alpha. He should have been stronger. He should have been able to kill. The animal and him was ready to be let out. That is what his subconscious said. All his subconscious was telling him. 

However his other thoughts  had something different in store. 

he missed her so much, all his waking hours and sleeping hours were filled with thoughts of Scarlet. Her touch. Her smile. The way she grounded him even in a storm. No! He was the storm! And cinder, and Levana, and that girl cress, and Thorne, and Kai, and sibyl Miraz! God dammit the whole world was against him. And Luna was against him everyone was against him. Everyone that is but Scarlet. She was the only thing that seem to matter to him anymore. But she was gone. She was gone!

                                           Forever.

"Gone, gone, gone..." wolf started mumbling under his breath. It was night now.  Without his own knowledge. He had gotten up moving even with his aching stitches he remembered her touch, her voice... And of course Her love.  He could could smell her. A mix of fresh earth, right tomatoes, with a hint of machinery (pod ship), and that red hood. It had its own smell which always mingled with Scarlet's. It was her own room. Her old room. She wasn't there, she was still gone, and Wolf would never see her again. He passed through the doorway.

"Gone, Gone, Gone..."

By now Tears were questioning on wolfs cheeks, on his lips, and his neck. Sobs we're coming out now. He had moved himself onto Scarlet's bed, curled up against the wall in a giant ball. His hand were clenched into fists. Now, not only could wolf  smell Scarlet but he could smell himself too. The Many nights he had to come to Scarlet's room after stacking it out. He had heard her nightmares, her screams, her sobs. "Grandmother, no no!!" It broke his heart. Whenever Scarlet had a nightmare, but felt like it was he having a nightmare to. When will he gotten the courage to come in Scarlet's room(late at night) and only the rampions emergency light was on, he went into Scarlets bed,and held her tight.  

Right now he still felt like he was kissing her hair again, making sure she was all right. Again waiting for the nightmares to pass.

Sometimes Scarlet had woken up, looked up at Wolf hulking body his dark shadow on the wall, and the feeling of her collapsing into him. She look up with her large bright eyes,  and smile always played on her lips. She had been  happy- almost peaceful then. He missed that. He missed her.

 wolf collapsed into Scarlet's pillow. It felt like her body was there. If he closed his eyes, she was there, right next to him. Maybe he glamoured himself. No,he realized. Scarlet was still gone. Scarlet body was gone. Scarlet soft lips are gone. The lips are soft and comforted wolf we're gone. Embrace that they had shared so many times. He has started to take it for granted until they were gone. If Wolf worried then, he defiantly worried, and panicked even now. Especially now. Wolf has an inkling about what was going to happen to Scarlet and he hated it. 

"Fml. She's gone, scarlets gone, Queen levana has her. She gone! Gone, gone gone!" Said wolf, a shiver ravaging his body. He was a mess, something no alpha should be. Something even an omega would look down on. Maybe a particular omega. Ran. His worst and Life long enemy.