Dream X Sapnap

' Clay~' A low voiced murmered in Dreams ear.
' mmm~ Sapnap more~ngh~ '

Sapnap was surprised by how much of a slut dream was.  All he had done was bite his neck and ear. But Dream was horny as all fuck. Though he was also quite uncomfortable with sharing this with anyone besides Sapnap.

' Hurry up Sapnap~' Dream groaned as he started to palm the large buldge in his pants.

Sapnap had dream pushed against his office table having pushed everything aside dream had his  back arched and his head tilted back. His left hand holding him up and his right playing with the huge throbbing cock in his pants.

' now Cley~ I know your bad right now but ive got stuff to do ' Sapnap was lying about this. He was just teasing Dream.
' No sap please! I need you more '
' beg for me then whore '

Dream groaned quietly ' Daddy~ please i want you massive cock inside me'

Dream sounded like an utter slut. Sap could not control himself. He stated undressing dream so he was left in his boxers before undressing himself

Dream turned and looked aroud before having his head shoved back

' stay puppy~ ' Sapnap smirked running his hand along Dreams spine earning a stil mm from drean.

Sapnap let go of dream ' move and ill punish you more ' He walked to the cupboard and pulled out the lube from an upper draw before walking back to dream and lubing up his fingers putting to much then he was meant to but he knew dream wouldnt be happy if they went dry and besides dream hadnt did it in about 6 months so he would be pretty tight.

Sapnap pushed a finger gently to Dreams hole before pushing it in almost the full way.

Drean groaned quietly pushing his head back not moving much but eventually moving his hand of of his cock and plavibg on the side of the desk
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im lazy plus I have school studies coming up so please dont rush me. But part 2 should be up very soon. Whyd this take so long to not even write 400 words. Am i that lazy