CEO part.2

This is the continuation of CEO, so if you haven't read it yet, please do so you won't get confuse.

⚠️ Some parts are really sensitive, so if you have a weak stomach, I recommend skipping that section.

_____

JENNIE's POV

"Did you get her?" Jennie asked on her phone as her voice shows no emotion. She gently drew a circle on her lover's naked back and kiss her forehead. Lisa's sound asleep on top of Jennie and her face was snuggle on the brunette's neck.

"Yes boss. This lady is so loud. Want us to finish her already?"

Jennie rolled her eyes " Wait for me. I also want to have some fun."

A smirk was shown on Jennie's face as she imagined all the fun things that she can do to that loser. She tried to hurt her lover, now there's no turning back. She wants that girl to regret.

The brunette wrapped her arm possessively around her sleeping lover and gave her a kiss on the lips.

No one can hurt you baby.
They'll die if they do.

Jennie delicately took her lover's arms away from her and placed her beside her. She took the dovet and wrapped it around her baby's naked body. She then gathered their scattered shirts and placed them in the basket. She took a quick shower before heading to their closet to select an all-black outfit. She then instructed her people to wait for her at the lab.

"Wait for me, baby." Jennie whispered and give her lover a sweet kiss on the lips before heading down to meet her driver.

"Where are we going ma'am?" The driver asked, slightly terrified as he gets to witness another murder from his boss.

"And where could I be going in this hours?" Jennie asked back, and walked passed her driver, rolling her eyes.

The driver gulped and followed her boss outside.

This sort of thing happens all the time to them, and Jennie never intends to kill someone; it's never on her mind. Yes, she is terrifying and has fantasized about killing people, but it has never occurred to her to really do it. She didn't become the person she never imagined herself to be until Lisa arrived. Her rage subsided, and she became soft, possessive, and murderous.

She didn't feel any guilt because phrases like 'revenge and deserved' were constantly on her mind. She was afraid that if she didn't kill them, they would continue to abuse and take Lisa away from her.

Her first murder occurred in high school, when they were both in ninth grade. Lisa was only courting Jennie at the moment. It had been five months since she had courted her. Jennie desperately wanted to say yes, but her father wouldn't let her until she turned eighteen. Jennie has already become possessive and protective of Lisa, despite the fact that they are merely dating.

There's this chick named Vanessa who shows up one day. Everyone was swooning over her since she was the new girl. Jennie is unconcerned about her presence until she learns that Vanessa was Lisa's first crush in elementary school. Jennie's possessiveness grew to the point where she felt compelled to accompany Lisa wherever she went.

Lisa, being the clueless girl, has no idea what's going on. Her only recollection is that her childhood crush attended the same school as her and expressed an interest in becoming friends. She, of course, agreed. Lisa's friendliness is one of Jennie's least favorite aspects of her personality. Because Lisa has a pleasant demeanor, everyone will assume she likes them.

Vanessa announced one day that she liked Lisa to everyone. And, of course, because she is the most popular girl on campus, the news quickly spreads around the school. Jennie was brought up on the subject, and she had never experienced the feeling of killing someone before. She was enraged to the point of insanity, and she began to stress over it.