ten. onto a new day

Start from the beginning

"You know nothing about me." Rexha scowled at him in disgust.

"Mother she says."

Schlatt laughed darkly at her. "Do you really intend to kill me? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be standing right here, right now. Looks like that b!tch never told you anything."

Rexha held the sword over her head. Her eyes were a complete pool of malice as they bore into the slits of his eyes. His torso trembled in fear beneath the heel of her boot. She applied more pressure on his stomach, causing him to hiss and grunt in pain.

Rexha brandished her sword, but before she had the chance put Schlatt to his very demise. Her intuitions spiked up at the exact moment she brought her sword to the level of his neck. Before Rexha even had the chance to react, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and drag her aside, causing her and the person to stumble backwards as a firework detonated the arrows that aimed for her. Sparks of red and blue filled her entire vision with the screams of people ringing in her ears.

She raised her head to see Tubbo, who had grabbed her just as the fireworks were about to go off.

Rexha turned away from the brunet, averting her gaze to see Technoblade holding a crossbow loaded with fireworks. It was a rocket launcher.

Technoblade had saved her.

She quickly gained back reality as arrows aimed for them. Only then she realized that Schlatt's administration had arrived at the scene with everyone in the crowd panicking from terror. Rexha picked herself up, clipping both of her swords to her waist before grabbing Tubbo by the arm.

"Tubbo, you need to go with Rexha." Technoblade spoke with the brunet as he reloaded his crossbow in hand.

He then looked at Rexha and curtly nodded at her. "You two get out of here and fast."

Rexha pursed her lips together into a thin line, glancing behind her shoulders to see Schlatt being attended to by Quackity. A scoff escaped her breath. She didn't come here to be the hero.

"Rexha, please." Tubbo's hand made it's way to her wrist. "The explosives!"

Rexha took a deep breath, evidently furious by the fact that she had to turn around with Technoblade fighting against Schlatt's men. She was not the type of person to retreat empty handed.
If only she didn't had the child on her, she could have easily taken care of the rest.

"Come on and stay close to me, Tubbo."

Chaos hung in air at Manberg with blues and reds engulfing everything. Rexha and Tubbo descended from the podium in a hurry, the ground trembled and shook from the explosion of fireworks that continued to rain like a heavy storm.