it was fun. jennievive is growing, and lisa has everything she could have ever hoped for. a lovely wife, a decent job, and a unique child, her life was in a cloud nine.

she looked back at that night. when she and that girl, who's not yet her wife at that time, met in a time and place she didn't expect. she thought, what would possibly happen if i turned away from her?

she snapped out from her reverie when she saw her wife coming. the woman rushed to jennievive and examined every part of her little body, just like what lisa did on the park earlier.

when she assured that jennievive was not badly hurt, she looked up to lisa with a glare that made lisa take a step back.

"baby, can you go up your room by yourself?" lisa readied herself when her wife guided their daughter to the stairs. when she came back, she scoffed at lisa.

"okay, lalisa. do you know how much you are in grave danger right now?" her voice is deeper than usual and that is an indication that she is mad. and a fuming mad jennie, is an untouchable jennie.

"hey, i know, i know. i did something wrong, i am at fault. i know that. and i just want to get jennievive in safety that i would take anything you'll throw at me" lisa calmly said, as if she has no fear to jump off a cliff. with what lisa said, her wife, jennie's face softened. she knows how jovial jennievive can be, she got it from her momma lisa who is so cheerful, she can have everyone's attention. and she also knows that lisa can make mistakes too. it was their first child who is seven years old, an age where all children try to do stupid things, and sometimes, something will be out of their control.

she walked towards lisa, jennie chuckled when she saw lisa step back.

"hey, i'm not gonna do anything to you, hon" lisa looked surprised. she almost threw herself to her wife but she realized that this might be a trap, so she stood up straight, preparing for a defense. she might be adamant but jennie took another step towards her and took her hand.

"jennievive is growing, i understand that. you just made a mistake, i understand that too" she reached for lisa's cheeks and gently caressed it.

"so i'm not sleeping on the couch tonight?" jennie rolled her eyes. lisa's sense of humor will always be there.

"noooo, but you'll take us somewhere and the whole day is your treat tomorrow" lisa's eyes shined when she heard what her wife said. she pulled jennie into a hug and she kissed her forehead. the hug was like the first time.
________

[Flashback]

"please, tell me how did you get my id card" lisa looked like she was about to cry. jennie chuckled because of it.

"i just grabbed it, and oh gosh- stop doing that, you're so dramatic!" lisa is like a puppy that was lost in the rain. it made jennie laugh hard. lisa really has something in her that can make jennie smile.

"you're so cunning, jennie kim" jennie took her compliment and smirked at lisa. they looked at each other but it ceased when jennie saw a bus approaching.

they both turned their heads in a synchronized manner. it was a bus to hannam-dong, where lisa lives.

"you're going now?" jennie looked at lisa. she wants to be with her for some more time.

"can i hug you?" lisa requested and jennie would not want to waste that opportunity. jennie opened her arms and when lisa threw herself at her, it felt like home. it felt like a whirlwind of emotions. a kiss is great, but to be embraced like what lisa is doing to jennie, where she feels safe and treasured, is an even better feeling.

when the hug loosened, lisa bid jennie goodbye as she took her way to bus seat with a smile.

jennie can't understand the smile on lisa's face as the bus went away, but she realized what it was when she looked down.

on her left chest, there was a small pocket, and above it was a butterfly pin. it was her favorite pin, she even mentioned it to lisa when she arrived at the bus station. but it was gone, and there is a folded paper on the pocket.

she laughed before getting the note. lisa should have thought better, it was her idea to get things from her.

when she opened it, there was an address and a message written:

meet me here on sunday, maybe you're gonna meet the woman who stole the butterfly pin.

-lisa :)

jennie rolled her eyes. she knew she needs to get that pin from the mysterious thief, who not only stole her precious pin, but also her happy heart.
__________

"how about we go to bed now? you're done with the soup, what about dessert?" jennie cackled at lisa's invitation. she still has her weird ways, nonetheless still persuading.

she reached for lisa's hand which is laid out infront of her, and they walked to their bedroom together.

when they entered their bedroom, lisa made sure to lock the door. she was about to kiss her wife but jennie dodged it. the tall one was full of confusion.

"no, no, no. let me freshen up first, lover. go to bed and wait for me there" jennie winked at lisa, who on the other hand, let out a sigh. she had no choice but to submit and wait for her.

she was waiting and laying on the bed when she saw the thing. it was situated near the television at the center of the room. the things that hold a significant meaning to their love and marriage was put in a frame. it might be weird for other people's perspectives, but it was something that they treasure.

the lanyard that is attached to the id card that jennie took from her was formed into a heart and in the middle of it is the one that lisa took, the butterfly pin.

they can both see the frame every day when they wake up and every night before they sleep. it was something to make them remember everyday that they have each other, and no one and  nothing could take the love that they have away from them.

lisa might lose her sense of humor or jennie might lose her quirkiness, but the love was always with them. and no matter how many times, if they were to go back in time, jennie will still steal lisa's lanyard on that night that they met.

sequel of only her: fin.

    __________________________________

A/N. Again, Happy 40K reads!!! please message if you have requests because i would love to write a double (or triple) update when we reach 50k, guys!!! Thank you very much!!

I hope you like this shot because it was very hard to surpass the feels of the first one.