Deena taps Sam on the nose as she laughs, blushing. The rain poured down, the sound of it hitting the roof was hard but they didn't care about it. They just stared into each others eyes. And again, the smile sat on both of their faces was genuine. They were happy. They were so in love with each other.

The brunette leans in, her hand on the side of Sam's hot cheeks, rain messing up their hair. Their lips softly touch, and as the rain pours harder and harder, the kiss deepens. The thunder rumbling as they laugh, heavy breaths falling from their mouths each time they took their lips off each others.

And as Deena lays on top of Sam, raindrops dripping off her face and onto Sam's cheer outfit, for once, Simon and Kate could tell just by staring at Deena's face that she was happy. And she was. The relief that had fallen over her with knowing Sam was okay, and the pure happiness of being surrounded by her two best friends and her girlfriend made her for once, not need to fake her smile.

And Sam felt the exact same.

Sam was at home.

"I love you," Sam smiles like an idiot, placing her hands on Deena's shoulders. "I love you more."

The thunder rumbles once more as they continue to make out in the pouring rain. Music had come on the stereo, but the two of them were too in the moment to even look up to care. Their lips reconnected after each heavy breath, their hips on one another's.

Pour your misery down,
Pour your misery down on me,
Pour your misery down,
Pour your misery down on me.

I only smile in the dark,
I only listen to the sad, sad songs,
I'm only happy when it rains.

And for once, even though they were both happy in the rain, Deena had hope that for once, she wouldn't just be happy in the pouring rain.

"Hate to ruin the moment but it's getting kind of cold in here," Simon groans, earning a nudge by Kate. Sam laughs, moving the hair out of her face. She rolls over Deena, her on top now, and they kiss again, then walking back inside through Deena's window. "You guys wanna go out for dinner?" Kate asks, hugging Deena.

"Hey, I'm okay," Deena reassures Kate, hugging her back, "it's okay. It's not your fault, Kate."

"I.. but I looked in that place last, I didn't think—"

"You didn't know."

"Because, I was, and I am doing better, I just thought, you know. But with you guys, my two best friends and my now girlfriend, and my stupid little brother," she jokes with a laugh, "I am happy. And I have hope for myself being happy for once."

Kate and Simon hug her, and Sam just smiles, watching as the three of them smile like idiots. "Can Josh come with?" Sam asks, catching Deena by surprise. "Yeah, of course," she smiles, "I was going to ask him. But you can."

Sam nods, leaving the room and walking downstairs. She always thought Josh was cool with his video games and tech supplies. "Hey," she smiles as she walks downstairs. He throws off his headphones, looking at the blonde girl. "Hi? Sam."

"Yeah. We're going out to dinner— Deena, Simon, Kate and I, and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come along with us. You can have something for dinner that isn't pizza tonight," she says, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Yeah, I'll go. Just let me get changed."

She nods, walking upstairs and spotting Simon and Kate playing twister, yelling at each other and laughing. And she spots Deena, in the kitchen, in a suit, pouring glasses of water. She looks up, still pouring the cold water from the fridge into the glass. The water still pours, not noticing that she was still pouring. She smiles at Sam, the water spilling onto the table and sliding to the floor.