𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

    "Mm, I will"

  "And also, Thank you so much" The young boy continue softly with clear genuine inside his voice. 

    "It was probably not an easy task for Shinhwa to sponsor me....Even though I don't know much, I appreciate you're offer and you're effort in trying to help me"

   He smiled with slight blush as he spoke and after he did. The young were thankful for Shinhwa's help all this time as they help him alot in becoming an awakened one.

   Starting from the rules and other essentials such as medical treatment, facility, and many more.

    "...There's....No need to thank me" The chairwoman said nonchalantly face stay expressionless  as ever, even though there was hint of redness displaying on her pale cheek. Clearly flattered by the young boy genuine proposal.

   "I appreciate you more for saying that" He continue as he bow into an 80 Degree angle, expressing his gratitude. In result The chairwoman lightly flinched once the boy infront of her bow deeply while the man in teal suit were pleased at the young's kindness.

    "See you later!" Inhyuk smiled with both of his eyes closed waving the boy goodbye, watching the other figure bow again before walking towards the stairs down, disappearing. Soon after the Young boy left Inhyuk brightly turn his head towards the chairwoman.

    "Every time I see Jiwoo, I get a positive energy from him! He seems very bright and kind kid" He sincerely spoke grinning, feeling an attachment towards the younger boy, Jiwoo. 

 It hasn't been long since they meet Jiwoo, but in short period of time Jiwoo managed to bring comfort towards them both.

   "Chairwoman?" On the other hand, Jiyoung were staring at daze, where Jiwoo had left, who then flinch upon realising shes been brought back from the second in command man, quickly gaining back her posture changing the topic about Jisuk her brother.

=================

    "Hoaam~"

    It was around noon[12.00PM] A blue haired man yawned, stretching into the brim, sprawled on top of the clean soft white bed, rustling sounds faintly heard by the man who weren't fully awake but his senses are working just fine.

    The curtains of the man's room are slightly open on the half side of the window, creating quite a hefty rays created by the sun shining brightly inside the well-furnished room. 

  Even though it is hot outside, the room is comfortably cold from the ongoing Air conditioner that were put at the lowest temperature.

     There were faint sounds of chattering from outside of the young man's room, either way the man, Seojun didn't bother to get up right away, hugging one of the pillow facing the bed similar to turtle while trying to woke up. No one woke right away from a slumber right?

 That was the case of Seojun, yesterday was well spend working on paperwork, he stayed up late while doing so, and just like any other ordinary human he slept for a long time. 

   "Hnngh.....mmm" Seojun slowly and steadily sat himself on the bed, letting go of the pillow from the daze he's in that were a result from not being fully awake with a hazy mind. Nevertheless Seojun sat for some time with his eyes still shut.

   Soon his eyes flicked opened halfway, staring into nothingness. Later then Seojun felt more of his senses starts forming correctly, feeling his lips were dry with a lump inside his throat. The blue haired man looked at his side, and then the other,  then behind him looking for something.