𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

ابدأ من البداية

    Seojun grunted in a displeasing vocal not finding what he wanted. Soon Seojun become desperate for a certain liquid to please his hunger before he remember his own existence as an awaken with gyrokinesis ability.

And decided to use his awakened ability floating in the air flawlessly with thin red aura surrounded his body lifting him up by lighten his mass. One of his favourite part of gyrokinesis's ability that allows you to float.

   Seojun found himself a glass bottle filled with water by the small black fridge  that reach up his knees near the entrance of his  dorm room where theres a hollow platform to placed his shoes, then taking a big sip out of the cold fresh water. 

    After satisfying his thirst, Seojun carefully  placed the glass bottle back before backing up into the air with a straight posture.

  Slowly landing himself onto the floor with the tip of his foot touching the cold marble surface before fully standing with both bare feet. As simple as it is, it remind him of how Ballet dancers land on their tiptoes.

   Dammmnnn......I'm graceful as hell!  The young man thought with a shit eating grin with both of his hand rested on his hips, hitting a pose similar to a hero exposing themselves before saving some people. Putting that aside, Seojun felt his stomach grumble, as a sign of hunger.

     Unfortunately Seojun doesn't feel like showering, as he felt just fine and fresh and so, he goes ahead to change his pants into a slim fit trousers.

  Not removing his pj's top and tucking it in instead, brushing his teeth, washing his face, spraying a few shots of Cologne and grabbing his phone.

    And he is....Done?

Hold yo asses how did I wrote him this lazy-

       Nevertheless The young man make his way out of the Chaperone dormitories, finding his way towards the cafeteria to fill his hunger. On the way there he counter a few staff walking by, along side of students who greeted him with a light bow as he returned the gesture. 

    "Ah~ finally" He breathed out in relief once the cafeteria was found, getting inside immediately getting a tray. The cafeteria supposedly to be divided into two different part, one for students, and one for the teachers and staffs.

  As for Seojun, the one for teachers were too far from the chaperone dorms, and so he choose the one for students which there were only a few students eating lunch who were caught in surprise seeing Seojun's presences. 

   Wasn't he supposed to be on the other cafeteria?     

Why he's here?