Days Gone By

All the royals headed out to the garden to play in the snow.

Leona hesitated for a bit but wanted to play with her family and friends.

Just then, as they went outside she saw her brothers and her friends playing together, throwing snowballs at each other.

Hugo called her wanting her to play with them, "Sis come on!" he said.

Leona just did a straight face as she joined her friends and brothers.

Their parents are just sitting on a bench watching their kids play as they smiled at them.

After a few minutes of playing, they all went inside the castle and warmed up by the fireplace.

Just then Leona saw something from a distance and looked at it revealing a guitar.

She looked at everyone as she went up to them and showed them the guitar, "does somebody own this?" she asked.

Roland took one look at the guitar and realized something, "Oh! That's my guitar, I've never played it because I don't know how to" he told Leona.

Leona looked at the guitar and remembered something, "I remember one of the adults back in my old home used to play something to me every Wassalia" she said as her expression turned into sadness.

Everyone looked at her, "If you don't mind sweetie, can you play it for us?" Samira asked her daughter.

Leona looked at her mother who just smiled at her, she also looked at everybody else and saw that they also wanted to hear it. She thought about it for a moment and made her decision.

"Sure" she replied softly.

Everyone is glad she agreed.

Leona sat down to her chair as she began strumming the guitar as she started to sing.

Leona:

When family cannot be here
Havin' journeyed far and wide
We sing a song to honor them
To remember days gone by

So take your cup and raise it high
Just as surely I'll do mine
And laugh we will at stories told
As we smile at days gone by

For family not here, my dears
Havin' journeyed far and wide
For loyalty and kindness both
We smile at days gone by

"I didn't know Leona could sing" Sofia whispered to Hugo.

Hugo whispered back, "Me too, she sings so beautifully"

Everyone is also mesmerised with the song as they all continued to listen.

Leona:

Our paths will cross again one day
In time to reunite
For family is always near
Even when the seas are wide

So take your cup and raise it high
Just as surely I'll do mine
And make a toast for family
And the tales of days gone by

For family not here, my dears
Havin' journeyed far and wide
For loyalty and kindness both
Take joy at days gone by
For loyalty and kindness both
We smile at days gone by

Leona finished her song and looked up to her family who cheered for her.

"Honey, that was amazing!" Garrick said praising his daughter.

"You sang like an angel!" Samira said clapping her hands

Leona just looked away embarrassed, "It's no big deal actually" she said.

"Of course it is lil sis" Axel said smiling as Hugo just punched his brother in the shoulder, "what he's trying to say is, we didn't know you can sings which surprised us" Hugo said.

Everyone agreed.

Leona just nodded, "Oh, thanks, I guess" she said softly.

"I'm sure your birth parents will be proud of you honey" Miranda said.

"I couldn't agree more" Roland added in agreement.

Leona heard what the Enchancian royals said as she looked at everyone and started tearing up which surprise them

"Do you think papa and mama are both watching me?" she asked as she continued crying.

Hugo smiled warmly and didn't hesitate to run up to her and hug his sister, "Of course your parents are watching you sis" he said.

"Yeah, and as mom said, your mom and dad will be proud" James added.

Leona is touched by their words as she just hugged her brother in return, "thank you" she said softly.

The royals are happy for her as they all went up to Leona and gave her a group hug which made her feel better (but she didn't smile because she can't).

They all broke the hug as they remembered one thing....

"Now now, let's not start getting sappy because it's Wassalia!" Roland said with pride and joy as they all went back to the ballroom to celebrate the holiday together.

Leona on the other hand is glad to celebrate the holiday with her family and friends, she looked in the window and looked up in the sky.

"I wish you could celebrate Wassalia with me mama and papa, you will be greatful that I have met a new family and friends to celebrate with" she said to herself.

After that, she followed her family and friends to the ballroom to experience the real way of celebrating Wassalia.