"You okay Harry?" I looked up to see Liam and Louis standing there.

"Y-yeah". I turned on my heel and walked to my locker. All weekend Niall was on my mind. He was stuck there. I really don't know what these feelings I'm having are, but they need to go away. I'm not gay! I demand myself not to be gay! Niall. Niall Horan. Niall fucking Horan. Why can't I get you out of my head? The thought of my hands running through your messy blonde hair, staring deeply into your eyes, pulling you tight against me....

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! What is this!?

**

The school day was long. I am finally walking home. I don't know why Niall was so cold to me. I've never actually physically hurt him. I looked behind me and saw the usual people who live around me. I looked straight ahead and noticed something. A figure I was getting close to. Niall. I started to run a little to catch up to him, I don't know what I'm going to say, but I have to know what I did wrong. I got within talking distance and slowed down.

"Niall". He turned his head and rolled his eyes. He kept on walking. I walked fast again and stood by his side. "Can you tell me what I did to make you hate me so much?"

"You bully people". He sighed. Do I? I bully people? But how? When? "You don't realise the impact your actions have towards people".

"Have I ever bullied you?" I frowned. If I have ever hurt him, I could never forgive myself. I don't know why but I just couldn't.

"No". He sighed again. "But your friends have".

"Who?"

"Liam and Louis". He looked confused. "You didn't know?"

"No". I shook my head. "Have they physically hurt you?" I looked at him and was afraid of the answer. He nodded. I felt disappointment and pain. The thought of him getting hurt just tore me up inside. I suddenly saw my house right next to me. "I'll tell them to stop, well this is me so...See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Bye". He kept on walking. I felt pain. He didn't even look at me when he said bye. He still hates my guts. I felt my eyes water. I ran inside, up the stairs, closed my door and slid down with my back against the wall. Tears slowly ran down my cheeks. Why have I been such a dick? What is even going on in my head? I can't be gay! I just can't be...

Niall's POV

"Niall, how was school?"

"Alright". I walked past mum and up the stairs to my room. I don't know why Harry has the sudden interest in me. Suddenly he's like, trying to be my friend. Trying! Is he playing some sort of game? Acting like he's suddenly a nice guy. The amount of times his friends have bashed me..It's just not something I can forget. I still have bruised ribs from the last time. I did expect them to do it again today, but they didn't. It's now just a daily routine. Maybe I should go for a walk. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

"Mum, I'm going for a walk".

"Be back by dinner". I grabbed my iPhone out of my pocket and put my earphones in. I put 'Stereo Hearts' by Gym Class Heroes on and sung along.

My heart's a stereo 

It beats for you, so listen close 

Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te 

Make me your radio 

And turn me up when you feel low 

This melody was meant for you 

Just sing along to my stereo

Gym Class Heroes baby!