The Unexpected Trip

A. N.  I don't own the pictures above!

Damien POV

River Snowfall s my second to last of the thirteen teen wolves. I grab Blake sticky note and put down a note.

. Talk to Blake father and brothers.
. Get him to Xavier ASAP.
. Get him some food.
. Make him a room for the night.

Name: River Snowfall
Birthday: November 20
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Race: Hawaiian
Supernatural: Werewolf
Love Interest: Gay
Mate: Mateless
Class: Delta
Family Class: Delta
Family: Snowfall
Father: Ben Snowfall
Mother: Zeus Snowfall
Brother: None
Sister: None
Notes: River Snowfall is geek\loner\gothic in school you can mostly find him in the library reading about 16 books. He is bullied by the football team for him being gay and has been sent to the hospital multiple time due the bullying.

Hospital Records: Been to the hospital due to multiple broken bones and cuts on his body and lack of eating along with his lack of sleep.

After Effect: Need of his pain meds, needs to eat three meals a day or try to, he also needs his sleeping pills. Depression pills and anxiety.

After Effect Help: He needs to take two pills for sleeping an hour before his bed time. Depression pill at 6 am along with his anxiety pill, but his other anxiety pill is for any time he has anxiety. If the pill doesn't work tell him to sit down and put his head between legs and tell him to take deep breaths.  After 2 minutes and he still have anxiety sing to him. Got all his shots.

I put his folder on my lap then grab a sticky note and put a note down.

. Carry his Anxiety pill 24\7
. Get a music box for when he still have anxiety attack and I am busy another teen can play his music.
. Get Xavier saying if River need special pain meds that needs be carried around 24\7

I grab his photo from his file and look at it, a purple maroon hair, childish like wounded in his blue eyes with multiple earnings in his left ear pale... again what with these ghost or vampire like skin.

I put his sticky note on to his folder then slide it right in front of Blake folder. So far no more abuse has been mentioned or look of one I sighed one more time and look at the last folder hope fully it will grace us with no abuse problems. Maxwell Arrow.

Name: Maxwell Arrow
Birthday: October 31
Age: 17
Sex: Male
Race: White
Supernatural: Werewolf
Mate: Mateless
Class: Warrior
Family Class: Warrior
Family: Arrow
Father: Bryan Arrow
Mother: Alec Arrow
Brother: Seth Arrow
Sister: None
Notes: Maxwell Arrow well behaved and quite smooth, his race is under white but his accent is Irish. He very smart he number 1 in the school ranking on state test. He can not shift his wolf is there but he never shift and it clear he has his wolf his eyes turn red in anger when his older brother kept bothering home he was trying answer my questions.

David Grayson Note: When I try to talk to his classmates how he acts in school there were very fidget, also very afraid and just say he very smart. Be careful with this one sir.

Hospital Records: Got all his shots

I reached into his folder and grab his photo while putting his folder on my lap. My breath got token away as I stare at him he a god that graced this planet, His eyes are light ice blue eyes, medium long black hair pulled into a tiny ponytail with his his bangs hanging in a very sexy way. His pale skin goes gorgeous with hair and blue eyes, he got sharp feature but at the same time has that soft look also very sexy.

I slide his photo back into his folder with shaky breathing . Why am I acting like this not once with any of the kids I help not like this,  I grab his post sticky note and put down the notes.

. Figure out why he won't shift
. Talk to Maxwell
. Figure out why he making me this way.

At Blake House

I all ready called Mister. Dawn all ready while I was at the New York airport and he agreed to let Blake go early and that agreed to listen to me when I go to pick up Blake. I was here so I knock on the door a woman answer the door looking drugged and drunk.  She smelt of it to, I sent out a snarl at her a very dangerous snarl. She flinched in fear, her human sent coming thru as my nose sniffed.  "Filth" I snarl out in anger, she made a sound of anger and let out a disgust sound " BABY THERE RUDE MEN WHO CALLED ME FILTH!! " she screeches out in anger. Her husband comes storming over and glare at me.

" Who in the hell do you think you are fo.....oh mister. Hunter you are here , but why in the hell are you calling my wife a filth?" Mister.Dawn says as he gently moves his so call wife instead of answering I hand him folder of Blake Dawn so he can see his so call wife actions against his youngest son " why are you handing my husband a folder!?...... BITCH ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!" Sally said at first in a drunken slur then start screeching like a damn " now excuse me please I need to pick up Blake, before anything else happen to him" I said as I shove the drunk bitch out of the way and head up the stairs following a unknown sent while I was heading up the stairs I heard shrill shriek of pain after skin hitting skin.

MIster Dawn sure can read fast soon yelling was heard thru the house as Mister.Dawn yells at the whore I am surprise the whole pack has yet to run over to see what going on 2 in the morning ....Wait it 2 in the morning, dear moon goddess help me figure out why I go threw this hell to help these teens?

" Because you love these kids even though you don't truly know them just info on the paper of sre dear friend" My wolf says into my mind as I walk up the stairs to Blake room or I think his room but as I was heading toward the so call room of Blake the brown hair boy poked his head out rubbing his golden eyes that looks exhausted , he paused while he rubbing his eye "who are you mister?" he says as he looked at me in fear I smile at him softly  so I can calm him down a bit " hello Blake my name is Damian Hunter I will be taking you away a week early to get you away from that whore that down......I mean coming up stairs buckle down the hatches the whore coming" I said as I stand in the bitch way to stop her from attacking I let out a snarl as she got closer to warn her not to come any closer. " pack your stuff Blake then we will leave hopefully we will leave without her trying to attack us" I say as she shoved herself against me to try to get to Blake.