The Buddy System

Börja om från början

Becky looked at me shocked while her face turned red a little and she says "That's crazy w-why would I be upset"

Becky looked at me shocked while her face turned red a little and she says "That's crazy w-why would I be upset". I just gave her a cocky smile and said "Just because". I then laugh along with Amber and decided to tease her as well. "What about you Amber are you upset you didn't get partner up with Synth as well" I said to her with a smug look on my face.

Now it was Amber's turn to turn red and Becky and I just laughed so hard.

"I heard the leaders got their own buddies too" I said. "Oh, yeah Delta Dawn got Queen Essence, Trollsart and King Quincy, and Trollex got partners with Barb" Becky said.

"Do you think Trollex going to be fine after the whole incident happened" Amber asked me worried. I smiled at her and I said "I'm sure they're going to be fine besides I managed to convince Trollex to give Barb a chance". Then I added "How about we just go to our buddies and get better acquainted".

"You don't have to tell me twice" Amber said and ran off so did Becky. I turned around and looked at Minuet and said "Well this will be interesting".

"Indeed" Minuet nods in agreement.

Night time 3rd POV

It was night time and Minuet and Ruby were by a small campfire she created and are roasting marshmallows along with Amber and Becky and the leaders. They were all just chatting and laughing until we hear running they look up to see Poppy and Branch running towards them.

"Oh thank goodness you girls and the leaders stayed together" Poppy said sigh of relief. Ruby looked confused and said "What are you talking about? Aren't the buddies together?".

She shook her head while panicking.

"Why aren't they together with their buddies?" Ruby, Minuet, Amber and Becky said in unsion. They looked at each other's surprise and then Amber shouted before us "JINX!".

"Aw, come on!" Becky sigh of defeat and throwing her hands in the air and cause some of the leaders to chuckle or laugh. Then Poppy looked serious and shouted to everyone "Ok. We gotta to talk everyone huddle up".

At the big mushroom

"Guys what happened the whole point of Trollstopia is that the tribes to live together remember" Poppy says to the buddies. "Well, we tried that Poppy but uh fact is we're all pretty darn different" Holly said. "Yes. Very different" Biggie said while nervously looking at Val causing Becky to cringe a little.

Earlier in Biggie's pod

Biggie is putting Mr. Dinkles in a baby crib while Becky was standing next to him. "Ready for your naptime lullaby Mr. Dinkles" Biggie says and starts singing.

🎶Twinkle twinkle glitter star🎶

Then a feedback comes and Val started singing and playing her guitar with two loud speakers.