Chapter 2

'What the hell is this?! Is this some kind of little kids place?! UGH! ITS HORRIBLE I CAN'T BARE IT!!' I mentally screamed inside my head staring up at the sign in disgust.
"(Y\N)? What-what ARE you doing?"My mother asks looking at me with a weird expression. "Duurrr....Nohin'! Ju-just bein' me!" I say faking a smile, hiding my disgusted thoughts.

Trisha races up to the cashier at the front of the pizzeria, a big goofy grin plastered on her face. My mother walks up and flashes the casheir a smile before asking for 3 passes. The cashier passes me and Trisha wrist band passes , to my disgrace , they BOTH had one of those weird animals on them. Except, Trisha's had some sort of cartoony fox on her's. It was a red fox with a eyepatch and a hook on its left hand, basically a red fox with a pirate costume. 'Poor fox' I think to myself while staring at her mentally crying because mum was taking her SWEET a$$ time on getting over to the entrance. I turned towards my
(*cough* slow ass *cough*) mother and gave her a look that read:
' hurry up your goddamn ass before I fucking stab you woman ' which she returned with a ' Dear, do I look like I care? ' look. I sighed and turned around to face my cousin , who was now, mentally drowning in her tears because she just realised that she had a fox on her wrist band. (Trisha is obssessed with foxes and cries tears of joy everytime she see's one.)

~ time skip to your mum finally finishing paying and get's through the damn door ~

As we entered the restaurant I could hear talking, screaming, laughing, singing and music playing, coming from every possible direction. In fact that was basically the only thing you could here, it was that loud. My mum walks up to a rather large table with: a bunch of gifts, screaming girls losing their shit, mum's talking about shit, and a lot of other shit.
" OMG! TRISHY! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!! " a high pitched squeal erupted from the group of girls. A blonde haired female races out of the group of squabbling girls and pounces at Trisha.
" OMG!! I THOUGHT YOU ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY PARTY!! OMG!! I HAVE SOOOO MUCH TO YOU!! COME ON!! CHLOE BROUGHT HER- " The blonde was cut off by a cartoony deep voice that echoed around the restaurant, silencing everyone.

"Hey all you Fazbear's fans! Is everybody having a good time like they should be?" I turn around to see a brown bear with a black bowtie and top hat. I look at the bear for a second, deciding whether to scream because it's moving or laugh because what it just said sounded dirty. I chose a different option: stay still and don't move. I look to the bear's sides to see two different animals. On the bears left stood a purple bunny with a red bowtie and electrical guitar. On the bear's right stood a yellow chicken-duck-thing wearing a bib that read: 'Let's Eat!!!' in purple and yellow font. It was also holding a cupcake. With eyes...
And a candle! 'Oh how lovely...' I think to myself.

"Hi everyone! My name's Chica! Let's eat!" A feminine voice chirped from the chicken.
" I'm your best friend, Bonnie Bunny! " A medium toned voice giggled from the bunny.
" And everyone knows me! Freddy Fazbear! " A cheerful deep voice erupted from the bear.

" We'll be coming back on stage after we walk around to meet you, our 'Furry Fazbear's Fans', in about thirty minutes! " Freddy's voice echo's around the room one last time before each of the colorful animals hop off stage and start heading towards Trisha's party table.

'God help me now....'