♪ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀; 𝟐 ♪

Start from the beginning

The reason it was entertaining instead of scary for Bakugo to be so unbelievably angry, was because, Bakugo would never hurt his girlfriend or yell at her. He may be an ass sometimes, but he's not that much of an ass.

"(Y/n) don't call me that." Katsuki says quietly, yet sternly and she just smirks.

"Aww Kacchan are you embarrassed?~" She coos as she bends over his desk, just to get in his face more and he turns a little red.

Bakugo now stuck noticing her choice of styling her clothes and as much as he likes it, he does not like how everyone else can see her too. It's not that he doesn't want (Y/n) to dress a certain way, he just doesn't want a certain grape to see her like this.

"(Y/n), you're looking hot today!" Mina compliments her friend as she swings her arm around her shoulder and pulling her up from Bakugo's desk.

(Y/n) smiles a little and thanks the pink skinned girl, liking the nice attention from her friend since she knows Mina has no bad intentions with her compliment.

Denki and Sero walk in and head over to Bakugo's desk and Denki nearly short circuited after seeing (Y/n)'s somewhat revealing outfit. "Wow. You look good today." Denki says to (Y/n) and she just deadpans.

Bakugo wants to murder Dunce Face this instant, but he knows he doesn't want anyone to know he's dating (Y/n), no matter what honestly.

(Y/N) POV

"Everyone be quiet, we're doing an exercise with class 1-B today, so everyone be on your best behavior." Aizawa abruptly interrupts and informs us.

"Now, get on your costumes and come to Gym Gamma in ten minutes, anyone later than that will be getting detention." Aizawa adds and we all rush and grab our costumes to head to the changing rooms

All of the girls start getting changed and I finish first, with a tight red latex leotard that's a shirt turtleneck cut, with a cutout on my cleavage, and over the knee versions of my regular wedge boots.

"Why'd you change your hero costume (Y/n)?" Tsu asks me and I chuckle.

"Well... technically for revenge, and also I needed to make a summer version of my regular costume since I changed my design recently. I'm just testing it out for today." I explain and she ribbits in response.

"Revenge?" Mina asks and I smirk.

"Yeah a certain boyfriend of mine, decided to be in a silly goofy mood and rip my dress, so revenge was needed." I reply and she stares at me wide eyed.

"BOYFRIEND?!" Mina and Hagakure scream out loud enough for the boys on the other side to hear it, thanks to that stupid peephole that no ones covered up yet.

"WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND?!" I hear Denki yell and I roll my eyes.

"(Y/N) SAID SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND THAT SHE'S GETTING REVENGE ON APPARENTLY!" Mina explains yelling through the peephole.

"WHO IS HE?" Denki yells back, and I cover my ears, because at this point they don't have to yell, yet they still are.

Mina turns to me and I shrug. "She won't say!" Mina adds and I hear a few groans of disappointment.

Momo checks her watch and tells them we need to go now before we get in trouble. We rush out and head to the gym, not telling the boys that time is almost up, but they have Iida to remind them so they should be fine.

We walk in and see class 1-B already there and I smile at Shinso and walk up to him. "Hey Shinso!" I greet him and he gives a small grin back with a curt nod.