13 Wolves

A. N.  I don't own the pics above and enjoy the book WARNING!  This chapter is gonna be long you will be knowing about all the 13 werewolf's.

Damien POV

Oh moon goddess 13 teen wolves who need help with bonding with there pack and all from different pack will except two of them Maxwell and Dakota they are from the same pack. I let out a sigh as looked at the thirteen wolves files I grab the first file Jasper White. I open his file with a blank stare.

Name: Jasper Bell White
Birthday: April 6
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Race: White
Supernatural: Werewolf
Class: Warrior
Love Interest: Straight
Mate: Mateless
Parents: White Family
Father: Eric White
Mother: Lucas White
Brother: Felix and Frank White
Sister: None
Family Class: Warriors
Notes: Refuse to bond with the pack and has anger issues, he will destroy things in his way if he anger ( Inside Note: cure let him shift and run around) . He also don't get along with anyone in the pack or out of it has almost revealed his secret and pack secret to a human because of a fight.

Medical Record : Been in hospital about 100 times due to fight of fighting other wolves. Five broken ribs from 100 time from the fights.

After Effects : His ribs will hurt due to weather shift and when it rains he feels like he can no longer breath. He got all his shots.

Help Of The After Effect : Milk or his pained meds.

I set the folders down and grab his photo of the male.  Albino hair with light pink tips  and blood red eyes, he very pale like he no contact with the sun at all in his 16 years of life. He clearly very handsome it will be no surprise if we get surrounded by females while trying to jump his bones. I slipped the photo back into the clip and let out a frustrated sigh, I grabbed a sticky note and jolt down a note.

. Make sure that females don't jump his bones.
. make sure he can run around the pack land.
. Have Milk and his pains meds around 24\7.

I set his folder down then reached for the other which had more papers in it then the other ones. Ollie DayBreak.

Name: Ollie DayBreak
Birthday: December 13
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Race: White
Supernatural: Werewolf
Class: Omega
Love Interest: Gay
Mate: Mateless
Family: DayBreak
Father: George DayBreak (No Longer Alive)
Mother: Carter DayBreak
Brother: Brandon DayBreak
Sister: Alice DayBreak
Family Class: Beta
Notes: Ollie DayBreak has severe depression due to his father death in a rogue attack ( Inside Note: do not mention his father death and get him into a safe room). He refuses to talk to anyone including his family, pack and anyone else. He very skittish around people and does not like being touched.

Medical Records: Has been to the hospital multiple times due to being suicidal has try to kill himself. He got all his shots.

After Effect: Has been sent to recovery centers five (Note: His family stop sending him to the recovery center. All due to it made him worse) So he was sent to a therapist and been staying with that therapist along with there doctors.

Angel and Hope Therapy Records.

Name: Ollie DayBreak
Birthday: December 13
Race: White
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Doctor: Doctor. Algebra
Therapist: Alice Mayverb

Alice Mayverb Notes

Notes: Ollie has been doing grate but has relapsed multiple times on cutting. He still refuses to talk but he happily writes what needs to be said.