Chapter One

I sit on the couch, eating my granola cereal. The news was on, and I wasn't in the mood for actual shows. My brother, Felix, walked in swiping the remote out of my hands.

"Hey!" I snapped, "I'm using that!"

He grinned and held the remote above his head. "What is that you're eating? Bird food?"

"Shut up, you little...You little...You little b--" 

"Language, Risa. He's only twelve," my mother remarked, looking up from her book. I looked at her with disbelief. "Only twelve," I mimicked her, snatching the remote from his hands. Felix smirked, and headed towards the kitchen for breakfast. I sulked into the couch cushions and finished my cereal.

"I know about Lexis, Risa. I know what you did last night," Felix whispered into my ear as he passed me. I felt my heart stop, and skip a beat. He has to be lying, he's using reverse psychology to get me to confess. 

I ran after Felix, grabbed the collar of his shirt, and dragged him into my bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind us. "Look you little snitch. Who told you--"

Felix giggled out of nowhere.

"What?" I snapped impatiently.

He snorted, and giggled again. "You guys left the lights on. And the blinds open. Anyone could have seen. You guys are lucky I haven't told anyone...yet." I rolled my eyes, and stuck out my right hand, and said, "If you don't tell Mom I had sex, I won't tell her you watch porn at night when you think no one is awake." His eyes widened in disbelief, but he shook my hand anyway. 

"Deal," we said in unison.

Later that day, I laughed at the memory of me blackmailing my brother. Yes, I knew he watched porn at night, but what he didn't know was that I watched it, too, sometimes. I logged into my XVIDEOS account, and scrolled through the videos. After all, monkey-see-monkey-do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chatted online with a man named George. He was 32 years old, a lawyer, and married. Interesting. I arranged a meet-up with him at his room in a hotel downtown. Gathering my bag, I snuck my mothers grey silk blouse into my bag, and headed downstairs.

"I'm leaving to study at Claire's house, we're working on a project," I lied, speed-walking towards the door.

"Do you have my blouse? Did you take it again?" Mom asked, suspiciously.

"No, and it's none of you're business, mind you."

"Mind your tone, young lady!" she snapped, and I sprinted out the door to safety. Freedom.