"I don't wanna leave you here alone"  I said. She looked up at me "Go beyonce" she said again.

"No i'm not leaving" I said shaking my head. "please" she whispered.

"Why do you want me to leave ?" I asked "If onika find out you came to see me she's gonna be mad, she's been calling you and you can't keep ignoring her so just go"

"Alyssa I-"Just go bey ! i'll see you another time" she cut me off.

"do you need anything before i leave ?" I asked lowly. "no" she mumbled shaking her head.

"Are you sure ?" "positive" she said and I sighed.

"I'll come back to see you tomorrow ok" I said. "ok" she whispered.

I leaned down kissing her head then I backed away. "love you" she mumbled "love you too" I said before walking out.

I walked all the way out the hospital then looked around. I pulled out my phone calling pac.

"Hello"

"can you come get me ?"

"Yea, is ole girl ok ?"

"she lost our baby.."

"damn.. i'm sorry man"

"It's good, I just need a ride home"

"You ain't going to friend house ?"

"Nah.  I just wanna go home"

"Alright here I come"

"alright"

I hung up swallowing the lump that formed in my throat. Tears formed in my eyes and I blinked them away sitting down on the curb.

When pac finally got here I got up going up to the car. I seen jada was in there and got in the backseat.

"You ok ju ?" jada asked looking back at me. "i'm straight" I mumbled staring out the window.

"you hungry ?" pac asked driving off.

"nah" I mumbled lowly watching all the cars pass by. He drove me home and I got out.

"Call me if you need sum" pac said "Yea me too" jada said giving me a sympathetic look.

"alright" I mumbled walking away to the house. I opened the door going in "JU !" eric said loudly.

I rolled my eyes at the way he always greets me. "hey" I mumbled walking to the back.

"You finally came back from your weekend at onika house" solo crossed her arms. "yep" I said walking pass her.

"Yonce !" my momma called out making me huff. I walked up to her room door slouching on it while looking at her sitting in the bed.

"Heey" she said looking at me "hey" I said dryly.

"What took you so long to come back ?" she asked "I lost track of time" I said.

"Ok well lose track of time again imma lose track of time while i'm beating yo ass" she said "alright" I mumbled trying not to roll my eyes.

"What's wrong with you ?" she asked "Nothing" I sighed standing up straight.

"Then why you looking like that ?" she asked "I'm tired" I said.

"Oh ok well that's all I wanted" she said and I nodded walking away. I went into my room kicking off my shoes off then I took my hoodie off.

I took my shorts off before getting into the bed laying down. I grabbed my extra cover balling it up some to use as a pillow then I pulled my other cover up over me.