𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Start from the beginning

"Hi papa." I spoke, smiling a little.

"Wassup, you look beautiful mama." He responded, making me smile harder as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Thank you." I replied.

"I know you wanna take the blind fold off, but keep it on for me love." Jameer spoke, basically reading my mind.

Trying to keep my pout suppressed, I nodded my head. Feeling heat in front of my face, I pushed my lips forward to be met with Jameers lips.

Pulling back, Jameer spoke.

"Ok, bare with me alright ?" He said, clearing his throat. Nodding my head, I clasped my hands together.

"Ok, um Nylani I know we only been knowing each other for about three months and some weeks, but I have strong feelings for you. I couldn't, I wasn't about wait five more months down the line to do something that I'm already ready to do. Nylani I'm certain, positively certain that I wanna be with you, flaws and all. Like I said in my post, you make me happy as hell and I couldn't even stomach, or imagine the though of me being with someone else, or you being with someone else. So with that being said, Nylani Azure will you be my girlfriend." Jameer expressed.

Sniffling a little, I nodded my head as my lip trembled.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I said shakily, as my tears rolled down my face and soaked the blindfold.

Thank God for waterproof makeup

Feeling Jameer come closer to me, my body was pulled into his as he captured my lips Into a heated kiss.

Moaning into the kiss, Jameer pulled back a little. I still felt his body against mines.

"The ring that I'm about to place on your finger is a promise ring. I promise to do right by you in your presence and even when you aren't around. I promise to cherish you and make you as happy as you make me. I promise to be there when you need me. I promise to be your provider, and most importantly your protector. I promise to be there when you feel like all odds are against you. I also promise to turn this promise ring into a engagement ring, and a wedding ring in the near future." Jameer preached, as my tears kept coming.

"Can I take the blindfold off now ?" I asked softly, my tears slowly coming to a stop.

"Yea, In 1, 2, 3-"

"SURPRISEEEE !!" I heard as soon as I slipped the blindfold off. Jumping a little, I hid my face into Jameer's chest as I hugged him.

"Oh my god." I said, as I laughed shaking my head.

Picking my head up, I looked at Jameer.

"You did this ?" I asked, looking around.

"Yea, it was a team effort. Go speak ta ya peoples then come find me okay ?" He said, looking down at me.

"Ok, thank you." I spoke, kissing his lips.

"Ain't shit love." He replied, shaking his head. He kissed my forehead before letting me go and walking away.

Walking around, the first person I spotted was Bri.

"Happy Birthday bitch !" She yelled, as soon as she saw me. Walking over to me she hugged me.

"Thank you." I said as I hugged her back, kissing her cheek.

"Here ho." She said as we pulled back, passing me a bottle of casamigos.

"Thank you." I said before we went our separate ways.

Looking around, I watched as Nani walked towards me with her arms open, and a big smile on her face.