"He makes me feel..." she paused resting her head in my chest. "Insecure?" I lowly asked.

"Yeah, i think that's the word. Because i try so hard. And I'm never the one. He always chooses someone else." She slapped her thigh.

"You don't have try for anyone, you're too perfect to try Elizabeth." I kissed her head before she looked up at me with awe.

"I'm so lucky to have you," she let a tear fall on her cheek. "We have each other forever, it's not luck, it's fate." I chuckled as she did back. "He's mean." She played with the hem of her skirt.

"He's mean?" I mimicked her sad tone trying to mock her. "Stop." She giggled.

"He's not mean, he just doesn't know what shall he do." I massaged her shoulders. "You're sweating." She sniffed. "You saw me running, don't overreact." I chuckled.

"Shall we change and do something different?" I titled my head towards her.

"Like?" She sat properly. I smirked with a thought rushing through my head.

Professor Riddle left me frustrated, wanting more. Blaise was just seen kissing someone else and Damon well let's say, I'm really done with Hogwarts guys today.

"Anna?" She raised a brow with a smirk growing on her lips. "You don't think we should.." she raised her chin; her tears evaporating.

"I think we should yeah." I nodded with narrow eyes. "Anastasia Pierce,... you fucking slut." She shook her head with a smile.

"We'll both be once we change into something more. Exciting." I looked at our closed wardrobes.

"I just turned 18," she lowered her head. "I'll buy the drinks." I shrugged standing up and taking off my sweater. "Wear something booby and short, tight too." I pointed at her slipping off my tie.

"Bar or strip club?" She stood up taking off her robe. "Nightclub." I shrugged clucking my tongue. "Leather or skirt and top?" I asked her looking through my wardrobe. The money mum gives me; i sin with it and i buy well, stuff.

"Leather shiny faux dress, red right?" She furrowed her brows as i hummed a yes. "You bought that and never wore it once." She recalled. "Well i didn't have a reason to be a slut now i do. I'm frustrated." I smiled with my head titled to her.

"What are you going to wear?" I picked up my dress from its hanger throwing it on the bed. "Satin short and black," she described before pulling out her dress.

I checked out before i bit my lip with arousal. "This shows your hips, huh?" I inclined rolling my tongue in my cheek. "My hips, my thong, yep. I'm going to get fucked tonight. Mercilessly." She punched the inside of her palm with her other fist.

"Me too, i need it." I smiled widely. "I love this talk." She giggled. "Me too baby, now I'll change in the bathroom, you change here." I picked up my extremely tight dress and moved to the bathroom.

I shut the door then slipped off my clothes, my extremely wet panties due to the tension Professor Zebra created. I didn't just want him to choke me on his large cock, i wanted to scream. But not only because it's him, but because i needed to feel hands on my body.

I hardly pulled the dress from my hips as it curved them. It was too short and too low cut showing how my breasts as they rested on its cups. It embraced my every curve reflecting my body's shape like flash. The broad straps on my shoulders was the only thing holding it from falling and showing my naked- ish breasts.