Wakas

Today is the day that I've been waiting for. The day that I'm going to marry the love of my life.

My sacrifice and efforts are already paying off.  I never thought that this is gonna happen.

After so many years nakita ko siya. With our Lovely daughter hope.

The day that she leaves me, broke me into pieces. I was so devastated back then. I wanted to be angry at her, but I cant, hindi ko kaya. I promise to myself that I will find her, for how many years for looking, hindi ko siya nakita.

That time I wanted to give up, but God made a way.

I saw a little girl who looks like her and me. That little girl in the mall who named Hope Beatrix Sandoval that is actually the daughter of the woman that I've been looking for.

Watching her from afar hugging her daughter, makes me want to shout for joy. Kahit nagdadalawang isip pa ako kung akin ba yung bata iyon ay tatanggapin ko. Basta nasa akin lang ang babaeng mahal ko.

The day I wanted to meet her in the restaurant, pero ang sekretarya niya ang pumunta. I was so sad at that moment.

Ang tadhana na ang gumawa ng paraan para magkita kami. Hope saw me in the convenience store that day. Shocked is written all over's Iris face.

I invited to the arcade that day. I enjoy playing with that kid. At ang gaan-gaan ng pakiramdam ko sa kaniya.

Sometime I visited her daughter in their house. Hindi ko maintindihan ang pakiramdam before about the kid name hope.

I already have an idea because of her eyes. I wanted to DNA test hope and me if my guts were true.

And my assumption was right. That day Claire kidnap my daughter and Iris.

"Iligtas mo ang anak natin Aiden" I can't move. I stilled of what I am hearing. There is something inside me want to burst out.
I am really happy to hear that.

Hope and Iris move in my house. Happiness filled me of what I'm seeing every morning. The face of my love.

This is what I've dream everyday. Ang Makita ang pinakamamahal kung babae araw araw.

The other night we make love, that was the best night ever. She confessed that she still loves me, I was the happiest man alive that night.

Hindi ko akalain na mas may isasaya pa pala ang gabing iyon. She said YES to me.
And now we're getting married.

"Are you ready bro?" hunter asks

"I'm a little bit nervous. Damn!"
I glared at him, nang tumawa siya.

"I never thought James Aiden Williams would be nervous" humalakhak siya.

"If your in my shoes hunter you'd be nervous like this." Tinawanan lang niya ako.

"Let's go. Baka maunahan ka pa ng bride mo"

I'm already here in the church waiting for my bride.

"Bro your sweating bullets" he laughs
His right. Kanina pa ako pinagpapawisan.

"Antagal naman ng bride mo bro. baka tinakbuhan ka na non HAHAHA" humalakhak naman ito.
I glared at him "Shut up hunter. She wont do that"

"The bride is here" someone shouted.
I breath heavily and stand properly.

"Congrats bro. I'm so happy for you" hunter said.

"Thanks bro. Damn, I never thought this would happen." I smiled.
The music started. The door slowly opens.

And their she is, wearing her beautiful smile.
My tears are slowly falling.

"Bro wag kang umiyak" he laughs.

"Take care of my daughter Iho" Mrs. Sandoval Said.

"Wag mong paiiyaking ang anak ko Aiden" I nod.

"Don't worry Mr and Mrs Sandoval, I will take care of your daughter."

"It's mom and dad now Aiden" I smile.
I am now holding Iris hands.

"Hey, stop crying" she slowly wipes my tears.
Humarap na kami sa pari para sa seremonya.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Aiden and Iris an importsnt moment in their lives.

Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each othr grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as on."

"And now you may give your vows to each other." The priest said.

"Iris, I knew from the very moment I laid my eyes on you that you were my forever. Someway, somehow, I was determined to make you mine. And from thid day forward my heart is entirely yours..." I smiled at her.

"As we continue to grow in our lives together, I promise to give you all of my words when needed, and to share in the silence when they are not, to pick you up if you are down, to love you unconditionally, to lay my bare skin on you when needed the most, to care for you and our families for as long as we live, to adventure with you always, to say I love you before falling asleep each night, to be the best dad I can be as we grow a family together, and to always know in the deepest part of my soul, that when challenges arise we will always find our way back to one another. I love you Iris." I never thought I could cry like this.

"Aiden, you and I both know jow indecisive I can be at times. I simply make decisions. That makes us in pain. But if there is one decision in my life that I know is the right one, is to spend the rest of my life with you. There is an infinite number of things I love about you. I love your thoughtfulness and your ability to keep me grounded. I love your loyalty to me and our relationship. I love your laugh, your smile, your caring nature and that face you make when something is so cute, you just have to squeeze it." She laughs

"I promise to support you, to honor you unconditionally, even when we may disagree on something.  I can't imagine where I would be without you, and I cannot wait to continue this crazy journey with you by my side, I love you." She sobs.

"Now you may exchange your rings" the priest said.

"I Aiden give you Iris this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I slowly put the ring to her finger.

"I Iris give Aiden this ring  as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." And put the ring in my finger.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest proclaims.
I slowly remove her veil in her face. Staring in her beautiful face.

"I love you" I whisper and kiss her.
Everyone cheer like theirs no tomorrow.