𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘.

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟖𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑. Not only did prima donna Cheon Seojin live there but so did the CEO of Kim enterprise meaning that floor was mostly kept away from the public. 

The three were sitting on the sofa watching a movie when a knock on the door was heard, getting up Soojin opened the door to see a bruised Seokhoon in front of her.

"What happened to you?!" she looked at the boy with widened eyes who looked exhausted. She was unknowingly worried for the boy, hoping he was okay. Leading him to the sofa she went to find the first aid kit. Mrs Kim looked at the boy in pure shock, none of them had ever seen him in this state and the fact he came here of all places baffled them. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing you" his voice wasn't in it's usual state it made Soojin's heart clench, she sat in front of him and got an ointment and starting putting it on the bruise on his face. 

"Don't be sorry it's fine.." Soojin mumbled "Mum, dad you guys go to bed I'll just put this on" she said as her parents left. "How did this happen? Did you get into a fight? Who did this to you?" she bombarded the boy with questions while he let out a dry chuckle. 

"You usually hate me I wonder how you're worried and let me in your house" he smiled at the girl who was, pretty obviously, blushing for no reason. 

"Did you really think I hated you? I just enjoyed annoying you idiot" she laughed. "Did you have dinner? You can have dinner here I haven't had dinner too we can eat together" her smile made Seokhoon's heart melt.

"Wow you're being oddly nice today" he looked at the girl with a confused look.

"I-It was an offer I don't care to be honest." she stuttered making the boy even more amused with her reaction.

"Well I don't mind as long as I'm with you" the boy smirked catching Soojin off guard. 

"Hey what are you talking about" she said accidently pushing harder on one of his wounds causing him to suck his breathe through clenched teeth.

"That hurts!" he yelled.

"Sorry Sorry! I didn't mean too!" she said jumping.

With that the two sat there for 10 minutes attempting to treat Seokhoon's wound. It was truly a serene experience, it felt oddly nice somewhat lovely.. She didn't know what type of feeling this was but she sure knew that it was going to be the start of a beautiful mess. A beautiful mess she couldn't wait to get herself tangled in. 

Deciding there wasn't much of a point of sitting there enduring much pain Seokhoon decided to ask Soojin something. "Let's just eat I'm starving and plus there's no point in sitting there it's not going to heal that quick." 

"Alright uh well we have some pasta, is that alright?" she said getting up.

"Yeah of course that's totally fine" he said smiling at the girl. With that Soojin got up and head towards the kitchen with more questions than answers.

Why was he here? Why did he choose her to help him? Did he really think she hated him? And why on earth was she feeling this way?

Those things spun around her head whilst she served him food, she just couldn't piece them together, it was baffling. Seokhoon noticed the girl's confused state and debated whether or not he should speak up or not. 

"What's wrong?" He said ending up just trying to break the silence.

"Oh nothing I was just wondering stuff." she replied .

"Wondering what?"

"Wondering why you came her out of all places." she looked at the boy who was busy eating.

"Why would you wonder that? I trust you that's why." He straight forwardly said. 

"Huh?" she was clearly caught off guard with that.

"I said I trust you.."

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you enjoyed this!! My theme is going under a change so sorry if it's a bit messy:))