Chapter 7

The next day Harry goes out to meet his friends at Bunga Bunga. Skippy was manager there and all of his friends as well as as their partners were present to give him a grand welcome. After her the soldier was back home. He was excited to meet them all. But mostly he had arrived there with a giant hope of meeting Selena.

He enters the club and seeing no paps outside he feels fortunate. But deep inside he knows while returning back, they will be there. He will again be Party Prince tomorrow. But today he wants to enjoy and if he is lucky then he will meet the girl he is longing to see.

Jake: Hey look who is back

Lucy: Captain Wales! Welcome back

Harry: Hello guys

He goes and hugs everyone out there. They all chit chat about the life in Afghanistan and how much he liked staying there and enjoying with the fellow army mates. They ate, they danced and enjoyed the night away.

After dancing, they sat on the bar and started catching up again.

Aliyah: Harry now we all think you must get into relationship. It has been more than a year since you broke up with Chelsy.

Harry: Find me a girl Al and I will.
He winks.

Lucy: Oh common, Prince Harry is not getting girls. It would be a hot topic in papers.

Harry laughs.

Harry: Well thanks to papers that my reputation is so good enough to attract any normal girl.

Jake sees someone at a distance and says to Harry, "You know may be that girl in red dress be one of your type. She looks classy, and sexy.

Harry sees her from backside and thinks of giving going to her for a casual flirt. Although he has in his mind about Selena but still he gave a thought to go for a mere introduction. He was little bit under the influence of alcohol and with wet hairs and military hot body and walked up to the girl.

"Excuse me miss... Oh my God you?"

"Hello Harry"

Harry: Selena my gosh you here.

Selena: Oh yeah long time no see.

Harry smirks and says:  Or is it because suddenly you write a letter and get vanish.

Selena chuckles. "So are you here to complain like a boyfriend who got ditched by his girlfriend over a letter? "

Harry: I would have done that only if we had any such relationship.
He forward his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you again Selena"

Selena smiles and joins his hand. "Nice meeting you again Harry"

Selena: So, Captain Wales back from big deployment.

Harry: Indeed, I am. Here to enjoy with some of my mates.

Selena: And I hope you are here in the bar to get a drink for your own because from where I see, it's looking like you are getting on table serve treatment.

Harry: I am here the only single person and my one of my friends saw you and thought that you are a perfect choice for me.

Selena: Yikes, isn't it a very straight forward way of approaching someone Your Royal Highness? I don't think it would impress anyone let alone me.

Harry comes closer and wraps his left hand in her waist and pulls her closer tucks her hairs behind her ears and murmurs in her ears "Ohh common we have been more closer than this. So this tough talk is not going to change anything. "

Selena blushes a little and says, " Well if we are talking so straight then we can talk something else too, like the stunt you pulled in Vegas and was printed in the front pages"

Harry laughs" Common do you really have to do that?"

Selena: Just straight talk Harry

His friends we're seeing them from far and smirking among each other. They both will do it in the night they thought.

This side Harry and Selena were busy flirting with each other again.

Harry: Let's take the talk to either of ours house then.

Selena: Okay but what about the media? What of it catches us?

Harry : We can go by back door.

Selena: Okay but my house. It's closer

Harry texts Jack about leaving and to take his car. He sneaked out with Selena through the back door and went in her car to her house.

Mature content
Her house was an A class Apartment. When they reached, without wasting time, Harry attacked her lips and started kissing. Selena responded to the kiss too. The kiss was becoming intense and they both were moaning. While kissing she unbuttoned his shirt and makes it fall on the ground. He removed his belt and unzipped her dress from the back. They both break the kiss. Selena guards him to the bedroom. On reaching the bedroom, Harry opens Selena's dress just to leave her only with bra and underwear. The look was driving him crazy. They both again started kissing only this time, their hands were roaming on each other's body, igniting the fire more. Harry's hands were cupping and squeezing and swaddling her breasts and ass and Selena's hands were roaming on jis chest, butt and slowly towards his member. Harry groans as his member becomes tight. They help each other to get rid of the last barrier between them and fell on bed. Then continued the saga of kisses and touches. This time they both were a bit gentle with each other. With each kiss and touch they would smile which is full of happiness and emotions for each other. Harry enters her this time with keeping in mind the feelings of Selena. Each stroke was full of love for her. Selena would give him more access and would make patterns in his back to show him how much she loves having him. When they both reached their climax and came together, Harry fell on Selena's top. Selena kissed his hairs and ran his fingers through his hairs. Harry kisses her forehead. Selena seems to enjoy that. They have never done that before. She liked it.
Mature Content end

They both lied on bed, Harry watching the roof. Selena's head on his chest and he was cuddling her.

Harry: Selena, I like you

Selena: I like you too Harry.

Harry: I know what I am going to ask is a difficult question but I really want to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Selena was shocked and couldn't answer.

Harry closed his eyes in disappointment.

Harry: It's okay no pressure.
He tried to take his hand out. But Selena held it.

Selena: I know it would be difficult Harry, but I also know that I like you very much. And I want to be with you. And yes I will be your girlfriend.

Harry smiles and kisses her. She kisses him back too.

Harry: To new beginnings.

Selena: To new beginnings.

He cuddles her again and closes his eyes. But Selena goes into a thought.

Selena "This is so beautiful. Harry and I. I liked him since Vegas. He is totally different from what people perceive him of. I am looking forward to this new journey. But what about the thing that I have hidden from him? What if he ever comes to know about it? What will he think of me? He will think me of being careless. But for now everything is just beautiful and I don't want to ruin it. So, I will say him some other day. For now I want to be in this bliss."

Drop of tear comes from his eyes. She quickly rubs them off and sleeps cuddling to her boyfriend, Harry.