Chapter 10: Impossible Luck

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, the phone rings. 

Kokoru sits up, as Momoru stands and picks up the phone.

"Hello?"
"GET THE CAR AND COME DOWN TO THE JOY SHELTER, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! SOME YAKUZA BOYS ARE HERE TO KILL RHED, HURRY UP!" Akira said, as Momoru nodded and hung up.

"Kanashi, get the car around! Noa, Kokoru, bring some weapons! We're going down the the Joy Shelter, we need to get Rhed out of there!"

Kanashi sprinted down to the car and opened the doors, as the four got into the Supra and drove off, speeding toward the Joy Shelter.

Back at the hospital..

"I already called them, now it's a matter of waiting!" Akira said, as Shizuka ducked under the table.

Toshiro opens the door and closes it, holding a shotgun and some pellets.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Akira asked, while Toshiro barricaded the door.
"IT'S THE YAMAGASHI, THEY'RE BACK FROM EARLIER!" Toshiro said, as the opened the window and began to return fire. 

"Oh God.. I'm low on bullets." Toshiro said, as he bent down.
"Pick up some guns outside, then!" Akira said.

"..Damn it. Hey, I've got a girl, her name is Mizuki. She's 16, and I adopted her a while back. I'm going to die here, so could you watch her for me?" Toshiro asked, while Shizuka crawled forward and wrote.

"Where do you keep her?"
"Not here, I keep her in Nozomu. Sutareta's too dangerous. She lives with her friends, one is named Yumi, while the other is named Fuan." Toshiro exclaimed, as Akira's eyes widened.

"Fuan is Okawa's ex."
"If you can't do it, tell someone else to do it for you. I just need you to keep her safe." Toshiro said, as Shizuka and Akira nodded yes.

"Thank you." 

Toshiro jumped out and picked up a revolver, as he shot two of the men. As he hid behind the pillar, he saw two men in front of him. He stopped hiding behind the pillar and side-kicked one to the ground, as he shot the other one in the arms. He turned back and slammed the gun's handle into the man's nose, as the man fell asleep.

Toshiro looked up, and saw Itami, cackling and laughing at the chaos. He had a bottle of alcohol and lit it on fire, as he threw the bottle at Toshiro.

"REMEMBER ME? HAHAHA, WE HAVE SUCH LITTLE TIME TOGETHER, BUT I'LL MAKE IT WORK!" Itami shouted, as Toshiro sprinted toward Itami. Itami told his men to keep shooting and burning the hospital, as Itami sprinted back at Toshiro.  Itami jumped on the desk and jumped back up, flipping over Toshiro, as Toshiro turned back around to face him.

"Hehe, was that cool? You taught me how to do a flip, remember?"
"No.. No way.."

Itami lunged forward and cut Toshiro's face, as Toshiro looked at the knife he carried. Toshiro saw it was a karambit, as Itami smirked and swiped it down, slicing Toshiro's chest. As he staggered, Itami began circling around him.

"Haha, you're still as fun as ever!" Itami shouted, while spinning his Karambit in his hands.

"You can't be.. you were Tdiot Itami?"
"So you DO remember me! You taught me everything I needed to know to survive, but you never helped me when I really needed it. Shame.. we could've avoided all of this!" Itami said, as he kicked Toshiro to the ground. 

"Stand up, you can't give up yet!"
"You're a real scumbag, killing all the injured people in this hospital just to get to me."

"Hah, you haven't checked any of the rooms yet, have you? I had my men evacuate everyone. Anyone that refused to leave stayed, only for this. Except for Akira and Shizuka, they're needed for something else. That doesn't concern you, you shouldn't even be breathing right now!" Itami said, as he picked up Toshiro.