Chapter 63 || Nymphodora Tonks

Start from the beginning

She didnt even realize that her eyes started watering again. Sirius did and raised a hand to wipe her cheek with a sad smile. Amelia let out a shuddered breath shiftig forward to bring her father in an embrace, Sirius smiled hugging back.

"I miss him dad.. He promised he would come back.. before leaving he told me what he f-felt for me.. and I didnt even get a chance to tell him about my feelings... I never needed anyone when I was with him.. he made me happy.. everything about him made me happy... But now its not the same.. I just want him to come back dad" she sobbed in his shoulder while he sadly rubbed her back. He felt the familiar ache hus daughter was feeling right now and promised to himself he wont let her feel like this anymore.

He didnt even realise she fell asleep while hugging him. He frowned, her sleep scheduel was very disturbed. Makimg sure he doesnt wake her up, he picked her up slowly and gently laying her on the bed, a frown never left her face. He sighed placing a hand on her forehead softly kissing it and left after having one last glance of her.

⭑·゚゚·*:༅✿ 

A few days passed, Amelia still doesnt feels good. The blue flowered ring never left her finger and his thoughts too. Sirius was not liking it see his daughter like this. Other than this one more important matter was going on in his life. His trials. Dumbledore was working on it and also another thing which Amelia didnt understand at all, The Order.

A few days later few people arrived at the Grimmauld Place, Amelia recognised half of them, they were some really famous aurors, the real mad-eye Moody included. Most of the time she stayed in her room while her father had meetings with them.

One day she heard a knock at her door and upon opening it she saw a woman who had pink hair, and a wide bubbly smile on her face.

"Yes?–"

"Hey, I am Tonks, nice to meet you" She interrupted her excitedly.

"Tonks?" Amelia questioned not wanting to sound rude, but her name was weird. The pink haired woman who looked like in her early twenties rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Can I come in?" She asked. Amelia nodded reluctantly letting her in.

The woman seated herself comfortably and Amelia sat beside her with a questioning look on her face. Who even is she?

"So you might be wondering who I am, my full name is Nymphodora Tonks, but i prefer Tonks, and yeah your father and my mother are cousins, that makes us second cousins" The woman said with a wide smile. Amelia stared at her only letting out an 'oh'.

"But I never knew about you" Amelia said a bit confused. The girl started narrating the whole story then, telling Amelia that she was the daughter of Andromeda Black, sister of Narcissa and Bellatrix Black. Andromeda was disowned from the black family for defying the pureblood prejudices and marrying a muggle called Ted Tonks etc etc. Also she was Draco's first cousin. Amelia comprehended all the recent information.

"Oh thats cool" Amelia said in a slight amused tone. She instantly took a liking towards her newfound cousin.

"So what are you doing here?" Amelia asked.

"I have recently joined the Order, its a secret society, and also I have recently began my career as an Auror" She explained, Amelia noticed her already pink hair turned many shades if pink while she talked. She knew what was this.

"Are you a metamorphagus?" Amelia asked. Tonks gave her an amused grin confirming what she asked.

"Wow, that means you can take anyone's looks, or change your face anything" Amelia said in an awestruck tone. The girl nodded.

"Can you do something?" Amelia asked excited, the pink haired girl hesitated a bit but instantly moulded her face the same as Amelia, making her stare bewildered.

"Amelia what happened— Ahhh" Remus came into the view as he heard  squealing sounds come from Amelia's room but instantly screamed in horror as he saw two Amelias.

The real Amelia burst out into laughter, and Tonks changed her face back to herself with a sheepish cheeky grin. Remus' eyes fell on his goddaughter who was laughing for the first time in such a long while. A wide smile crept on his face.

"Seriously Moony you got scared at the sight of two Amelias" Amelia laughed harder, the horrified face of Remus playing in her mind.

"Yep double trouble is something to fear about" Remus grinned approaching his goddaughter.

"I am sorry I left the meeting it was getting boring" Tonks said with a timid smile aimed at Remus.

"Its alright, and also thanks for making her feel good" Remus said with a genuine grateful smile. Tonks smiled back. Amelia's eyes fell on the pink tints arising on Tonks' cheeks.

She cleared her throat gaining both of their attention with a small smirk. She told Remus she wants to go out for a walk and asked if he would take her, but he said he cannot, Tonks offered she will go out with her, Remus allowed both of them to go.  He was happy Amelia was starting to feel good again.

"Take care okay, dont go too far–" Sirius began warily before being interrupted by his cousin.

"Oh chill-out Sirius, Your daughter is going with an auror so just calm down" Tonks said with an assuring smile.

"Oh thats the only matter of concern that she is going with you" Sirius said playfully earning a chuckle from his daughter which he was grateful for.

"Bye dad, Bye moony" Amelia said and left with Tonks.

They both went to a nearby park for a short walk, both talking about their time at school etc. Amelia tried to hide her sadness in her voice which was easily noticed by Tonks.

"Its okay Amelia, you will eventually learn to move on" Tonks comforted her. Amelia hated when someone used this soft pity tone on her, it made her fell weak.

"I am alright dont worry" Amelia said with a small smile. Both the girls quite enjoyed the time with each other before returning back to the house.

"So how was your day?" Sirius asked as soon as he opened the door.

"We were literally out for two hours" Amelia said rolling her eyes.

"Still, did you like it outside?" He asked grinning.

"Ofcourse Tonks is cool" Amelia said shrugging. Remus passed a grateful smile to Tonks, which she returned.

"I too loved to spend time with you, but I am afraid I have to leave, Mum must be waiting" Tonks said smiling.

"Yep, say Hi to Andy" Sirius said with a smile.

"Sure" Tonks said chuckling and went forward to bring Amelia in a hug.

"You should come often" Amelia said quietely in the hug.

"Ofcourse I'll come again to meet you" Tonks replied pulling away with a smile.

"And what about me?" Sirius retorted playfully, Tonks let out a small laugh before bringing Sirius in a hug. At last she turned to Remus sayig a shy goodbye and left.

"I think I feel good today" Amelia said with a small smile.

⭑·゚゚·*:༅.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.༅:*゚:*:✼✿

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE✨

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.༅:*゚:*:✼✿⭑·゚゚*:༅。.༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Q. Do you like Tonks?

Word count: 1768