sunkissed

a sigh and a small chuckle release on his lips as bruises and blood was all over his face, body and clothes, even tho its black colored the blood that flows from his head still can see by how many and red his blood is.

a sniffle and cries was heard by him as he pat and rubs the head of the males infront of him, who also is the same state as him, but more worser.

"i-i'm sorry [m.name], i couldn't h-help you. i-m really s-sorry [m.name]." the black haired male couldn't fix his sentence, choking from his cries, [m.name] chuckles kissing the males forehead who stopped his cries leaning at the hand that was still at his hair.

"shinichiro, i'm okay you don't need to worry about me. worry about your brother, mikey was crying and hasn't stop since we get here."

he playfully teased the salty male, who sulks and cries more earning a laugh from the both of them, he slowly pulls the young male towards him letting him sit on his lap, facing him and hugging him to his chest, as the blonde wets the olders shirt.

"[m.name] w-when i grow up! i-i will h-help you okay! i-i'll learn judo for you!"

the younger male grips on his shirt, as shinichiro hold his hand gripping on it softly, as small sniffles leave on his reddish nose.

"m-me t-too! [m.name], please wait for me!"

"then i'll wait for that. mikey, shinichiro."