A new day.

Tuesday, 8:00 am 2030.

Beep beep beep bee-

The alarm quickly turns off as a pale hand presses down on the red alarm button. The hand that stops it drags away, the pink nails attached to the hand shine in the alarms light. The person groans, the hand that is attached to them rubbs thier face, full pink lips groan as she rubs her eyes, shading them of thier gunk. The girl gets up slipping on pink fuzzy slippers as she yawns.

Blue eyes gleam in the darkness as she walks into her bathroom. She turns the lights on, blue eyes stare back at her through the sink mirror. Black short hair gleams shiny and healthy and fair/pale skin glows with a healthy shine.

Her pajama set nice and pristine even after use. She brushes her teeth, puts on a wig cap and does her makeup. She walks to the closet opening it up. She walks in and looks around grabbing a skirt, a tank top crop top and a button up shirt jacket to put over it. She opens another door in her closet and looks around her wig room.

Multi colored wigs glisten in the light. She grabs one to match the color scheme of her new outfit, blue and pink. She walks to her bathroom shutting the door and changing. She put on a tutorial and slowly put on her wig following the tutorial closely. She exited her bathroom after making sure her wig looked natural and her clothes were pristine. She walked to the homes kitchen staying as silent as possible.

She turned on the TV ignoring the person sleeping on the couch infront of the TV and then walked to the kitchen. She listened to the noise of the local news channel talking about monster sighting while making eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hotpockets all healthy and gourmet. She smiles at her work and watched as girls flooded the room due to the smell. There were only two who didn't  and the girl noticed easily who it was, " does someone wanna go wake up Nichi and Kuro?" The girl asked.

" Tsuki you do know it is your turn right?" Said a different girl with poofy curly hair put into two ponytails. " true true but I cooked." The girl we now know as Tsuki  said. " you always cook.." said another girl with short bob-like hair. Another girl with long brown hair just shrugged.

" you can't  get out of this one.. sorry Tsuki" the girl said. Tsuki sighed out a overdrawn fine and walked over to the two girls sleeping on the couch. She bent down to ear level of the girls and screeched " OHAYOU!!!"

to be continued.