prologue

"what if everyone had a superpower? well welcome to my life. I'm Zahira Darkstar and I along with my partner Zimri Collymore, well we are who they call in when someone's power gets out of control.  I guess I should tell you about my power. I have a power called randomization.
"It basically gives me a different power each day, and the power given is, well random.  Zimri and I both have a codename mine is wildcard, and his is night hunter.  His power is that each day he can turn into 3 random animals (one herbivore, one omnivore, and one carnivore) hence the name night hunter but there is one more member of our team that isn't well known. she is my sister and her power is she can feel when a power is she can see a power going out of control long before it happens. Her name is Destiny". I say  while looking at the kid Zim and I just saved, excitedly.

"uh, Zahira? if you are going to tell them the story at least start at the beginning or else no one will be able to know what's going on. " Zimri states, sighing and rubbing the back of his neck.

I sigh and say "ya it all started a couple  of years ago, on the day I received my power..." I began to tell the tale of how the 3 of us became a team.