Kareena Love♥️

Happy Reading🤗

In Car:
Ks: hassu Wesy hum ja kahan rahy hain(with a smile)
Hm: bas thori der mai apko khud hi pata chal Jai ga...🤗
Aftersometime they reaches the place,Ks and Hm comes out of the car
Ks: hassu beach pr...aur kitna beautiful decoration hoa hai...(excitedly)
(Hm goes towards her,hold her from her waist and push towards herself)
Hm: beautiful tu hai likin ap sai zyada ni...
Ks: Hassu,kya ap itna pyar krti hain mujh sai?
Hm: khud sai bhi zyada...ye samandar dekh rahi hain...iss ki saray pani sai bhi bohut zyada...(with a broad smile)
(Ks was just looking into Hm eyes )
Hm comes more close to her...
Hm: Chanda ab ap kabhi chor kr tu ni Jai gi humay...Wada kijiye humsay...(while looking into her eyes)
Ks: ni kabhi ni...hum wada krty hain ki hum apni hassu ko chor kr kahi ni Jai gai(kissed her on both cheeks😘)
Hm: ab cake cut karain😊
Ks: hmmm🥰
They both goes towards the table...
Hm: chaliye ab wish mangiye...
Ks: meri wish tu bs yahi hai ki Meri hassu hamesha khush rahy aur hamesha mery sath rahy...(with a broad smile)
(Hm smiles wholeheartedly,Then Ks cuts the cake,take one piece of the cake and feed Hm ,and then Hm also feed her)
Hm: Chanda cake tu cut ho gya...!
Ks: Han ho gya tu..??
Hm: tu mera matlab ye hai ki ab yahan beach pr sirf ap aur hum hain aur koi ni😈(while coming close to her)
Hm hold Ks from her waist and pulled towards herself,In no time Hm smashed her lips and started to kiss her like there was no tommorow,Ks just closed her eyes...Then Hm sucked her neck,then her collarbone and jawline and moved towards her chest, loud moans left Ks mouth...While Hm was enjoying to hear these sweet moans....Then Hm opened her sari pallu and start giving her wet kisses and sucked everywhere on her front...Hm saw Ks whose eyes were closed and smiled at her cute antics)
Hm: Chanda ankhay kholiye...(😊)
Ks: ni...ni ...hassu,hum..humko sharam ata hai...
Hm: arey kholiye tu sahi....
Ks slowly opens her eyes and saw Hm in front of her...Hm comes close to her and capture her lips,Ks also participate in the kiss and Aftersometime they both broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen...They both looks into each other eyes deeply...
Ks: I love you soooo much♥️
Hm: I love u tooo (while kissing her forehead)
Ks: ab humy ghar chalna chahiye Ami pareshan ho rahi hongi...
Hm: g...chaliye...
They both sits inside the car and leaves

..........................................

That's it...
Comment me how was this part....
Thanku♥️