He looks at me worridley as he stands to go look at her room. His eyes grow wide as he sees the exact sight that I saw. He begins to cry as I grab the phone and dial 911.

"911, Do you need police, ambulance or fire." The dispatcher asked.

"M-my daughter.. she-she's gone she's not here anymore." I cried into the phone. "Please... please help."

"Ma'am calm down. Do you know what happened before she went missing?"

"She was a sleep in her room with the door shut, she's gone" I couldn't take the talking anymore I started bawling as soon as I hung up from the phone I walk to my sons room to make sure he was ok. I opened his door and found him sitting up in bed I walked over to him just sobbing as he asked me

"Mom what's wrong is everything ok?" unaware of what's going on

"Asho, its Annika she's, she's gone she's was taken last night while we were in bed"

I continued to sob he got out of bed and ran to her room he saw the state it was left in he fell to his knees and started praying as he tried to hold back his tears but he just couldn't he started bawling knowing his older sister was just taken away from the house that she lived in she was taken in the house she was suppose to be safe in.

As he sat there on her floor not moving completely stiff I walk in and try to peel him off the floor but he refuses to go anywhere he was numb realizing that his sister wasn't there to take care of him he stood up and ran out the door as the bus was coming upset he gets on the bus bawling his eyes out. I'm going to have to get him out of school.

As I sit and wait for the cops to show up I can't help but wonder where my baby is, if she's cold or hungry or even hurt my heart starts to crumble with every thought that goes through my mind my only daughter gone right before my eyes I try not to picture the worst but then I hear that heart breaking knock on the door knowing its the cops as soon as I open the door they walk right in with an investigation team. She's 17 her goddess powers have yet to kick in she's completely helpless.

Annikas POV:

I sat by the boarded up window waiting for this man to come back in to my room. I know the suns shining because I can see it through the window I notice that I'm surrounded completely by woods. I sit there as the thoughts race through my mind I think of my parents and my brother what they must be going through, I think of my friends, my boyfriend and how I'm going to get back. Mystery man steps into the room with food I took the food and started eating it just now realizing how hungry I was. Mister dude sat down beside me and asked if I was okay all I could manage to do is look at him with tears running down my face.

"No I'm not okay you took me from the house I was suppose to feel the safest in I miss my parents and my brother I miss the walls in my house I miss everything. How am I suppose to rule my kingdom when I'm stuck here?"

I watched him think my words through first he was shocked and then pure horror set on his face meaning knew his mistake.

"You mean, you're the next Queen?"

"Yes. I'm the next ruler of Saint Helm Persia. The first one sense Queen Abrianna"

I watch him gulp and tears pool before he blinks wiping them away quickly. He must have a connection with the past Queen. That's just great no one has the courage to speak of the past Queen. The story we heard growing up is that Queen was killed by her own people and her lover went crazy avenging her death and disappearing into the night.

"Well we have to figure out what to do. I'm not letting you leave quiet yet. Not until I Have a plan."

I looked at him like he was crazy but nodded in that time I touched his arm and felt everything It was an electrifying shock not a bad shock a good shock. The kind of shock that sent pleasurable tingle's all over. In that time I had to know his name

"What's your name strange man?"

"Angra Mainyu my love"

"Angra, may I shower and have nice clothes? and a better room?"

He nodded and motioned for me to follow him out of the cramped room. This place could definitely use some work if this is where I'll be living for a bit.

Ashos POV:

As I sat on the bus on the way to school looking out the window trying to hold back the tears that just fell freely when I thought about how my sister was taken in the dead of night just taken away from us like there was no problem at all.

One of Annikas friends jumped in my seat to ask what my problem was and why I was being a sissy and to ask where she was at I looked at her hoping she would disappear but she didn't so I sat up and looked at her. Even though I'm going to waste my breathe. Daeva never cared about my sister she's an evil being. Daeva likes to toy with my sister like she's a doll, she's hated by everyone.

" Daeva I have something regarding Annika, she was, well she was taken from our home late last night and we have no idea where she is"

I looked at her she had a crooked smile on her face like she couldn't be happier with what I had just said I soon start to wonder if she's had something to do with it. I can't understand why someone would take my sister. One minute she was home laughing with us and the next she was gone and she might not come back but wicked witch interrupts my thoughts

"So she's gone she's not coming back right?"

Someone's way to eager she's definitely suspect number one

"I don't know where she is but I know we'll get her back. I swear Daeva if you had something to do with this I will make sure the queen has no mercy on you"

"Poor little naïve Asho always thinking he can be the hero. You can't prove anything"

Daevas going down if that's the last thing I do.