2

Chapter Two

Word Count: 1,793

Annikas POV

As morning approached I sat in the corner, waiting for Angras return. After hours of waiting, the day slowly turned to night and I began to dose off. Just as I was on the verge of falling asleep, I heard the door loudly creak open. I looked up to see him standing before me. He looked down at me and handed me the tray of food.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Did I leave any bruises?" He asks as his eyes rake over my body.

"Why does he care so much?" I wondered as anger boiled in my blood.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?! NO, I'M NOT OKAY. YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I WAS COMPLETELY HELPLESS. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! I DON'T LOVE YOU OR KNOW YOU. PLEASE JUST LET ME GO."

"I DIDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU."

"I would never hurt you. You're my beloved hurting you would mean hurting myself"

"Don't you remember the love we made last night??"

I stare at him in complete disbelief not knowing what to do I start crying as I hold my face in my hands. I finally found my beloved? now I can rule my country.

Wait.... We made love? Why can't I remember? You can't just forget something like that!

"I can't remember what happened last night. It's all a huge blur like I was drunk. Why did you take me?"

I stared at him, waiting for an answer. I was defeated, I didn't know what else to say. Who is this man? Why did he take me hostage in his home? A beautiful man like him... doing things like this.. I can't believe it. As I sat there I cried. He stood before me the look of pure love that was present in his eyes started to glow with fresh tears, he looked sorry for a slight minute before he ultimately decided to leave slamming the door with extreme force the only thing I could do was cry harder, and wonder what the hell was happening. Why won't this man tell me what he's doing? I just don't understand it. I stare at the wall and I can't help but wonder if my parents are looking for me. Do they even care? It's been a full day.

What am I saying? Of course they know I'm missing I'm the next Queen! I just need to let this mysterious man know.

My brain is all scrambled! One minute I'm trying to remember what happened last night and the next I'm thinking of my family. Why is he mad? is it because I don't remember? My life was perfectly fine before this.

Auroras POV

I walked down the hall, doing my normal routine. I have to get my daughter up and have her get ready for school for being the next queen she's not very good at waking herself up I guess they really do need mommy for everything.

I turn the corner to get to her bedroom and my heart stops. Her door is gone. Completely. I run into her room and notice the door is laying on the floor. There's a huge dent in the middle, like it was kicked down. I look up and she's not in her bed. Oh please Goddess no...

I run around the house, frantically calling out her name. There's no response from any room in my home. This is a nightmare. This can't be happening. No mother should ever have to worry about this. Especially in her own house!

I do several more checks before I finally tell myself that she's gone. Someone took my baby. I shout for my husband to wake up. A few minutes later he finds me, sobbing uncontrollably on the floor.

"Honey, what's going on?" He asks, with a worried look in his eyes.

"O-our... d-d-daughter..." Was all I could make out.