Plastic dick

⚠SMUTTT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠

It was 00.00 at midnight when you got a sudden call. 

It was from barbie 

"Hello is everything okay?,, you said sleepily.

"Yea can you just come over im kinda scared,, Barbie said worriedly.

"Should i come right now or in the morning?,, I asked not wanting to drive right now.

"I would really appreciate it if you would take your time and come right now its really important,, Barbie said with a rushed tone.

TIME SKIP TO 5 AM

Y/n finnaly made it to barbies manison and tried to call her but she didnt pick up so she decided to just go inside.

When she saw Ken exiting from the bathroom "Hey sexy,, Ken said teasingly.Ken  has always been teasing Y/N from day 1 and not gonna lie you had always had a crush on Ken but you would never admit it. "H-h-hey Ken,, Y/N said shily

"What are you doing here at this time of the morning,,  Ken said smirking.

"I came over to see barbie but she didnt answer my calls,, Y/N told Ken shily.

"That motherfucker is sleeping again but you can come to my room (  ; ,, Ken said to Y/N while winking to her slightly. Y/N blushed and started following Ken.

Kens room was pretty big but not as big as barbies. He had blue bed sheets with alot of pillows it was messy Ken clearly havent made the bed yet. He had a huge TV above his fireplace. He acually had a bathroom attached to his bedroom i dont undrestand why he didnt use that but whatever. His room looked acually pretty nice.

"So this right here is my room,, Ken said with a cheeky grin and sat on his bed while patting the seat next to him. "So ken i acually wanted to tell you something for awhile now,, Y/N said slightly scared. "I-i like y-you,, Ken looked at her with a smirk on his face and the he gently grabbed her face and leaned in to kiss her.

Their lips danced together the kiss was pretty rough.  Ken licked her buttom lip but Y/N denied so he squeezed her butt and Y/N gasped. Ken slowly slid his tongue in her mouth.                                 Their tongues started fighting for dominance Kens obioulsy won.(Their tongues danced salsa💃💃)

Ken pushed  Y/N roughly against the bed. Ken slowly started to kiss her jawline and her neck obiously leaving hickeys behind he then tried to find her sweet spot wich he obiusly did right under her ear wich Y/N responded to with a slight moan. Then Ken started trailing down to her area where she needed him the most. Then Ken looked at her as if to ask premission wich she responded with a nod he slowly started to pull down her skirt and slightly kissing her inner thighs Y/N whimpered quietly then he puśhed her panties to aside  then he looked at her one last time and pushed 1 finger in her wet ass pussy and then he added the second one and the third one then he started pumping in her fastly Y/N was a moaning mess.

"Look at you all worked up for me,, He said in a seducive way.                                                                          "Im close,, Y/N whimpered out .   "then come baby,, He said while quickening the pace 

That was the last straw she came all over his finger "Good girl,, he said whispering                              Y/N still kept moaning even though his fingers werent in her anymore and she still kept cumming and then he got tired of hearing you cow noises he opened the window, he picked you up and threw you out of the window while you were still moaning then he saw how ambulance car ran over you. Then he heard the most angelic voice, wich was SILENCE. Because you fat ass stopped moaning. He closed the window and went to sleep peacefully.

Next morning he woke up to barbie screaming "COW IS ON THE ROAD!!!,,

⚠SMUT OVER  ⚠

I am truely sorry about this but i warned you

670 word