Their departure

Kol Mikaelson pov.

After all that happened, I just wanted to leave with Davina. I packed my last bag and picked them up. I put them in car and leave my home. I came to the place where I left Davina. I arrived and got out of the car, Davina ran up to me and hugged me, I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. It was amazing to have her so close again. "I was afraid something had happened to you." She said I hugged her even tighter "I'm fine love." Then we got in the car and she asked "Where are we going Kol?" I looked at her and said "San Francisco." The trip was supposed to last 32 hours, we had 5 hours behind us, and David slept all over. But I'm not surprised, from so much stress and reviving I would be asleep too. Davina woke up after a while and looked at me with a smile "Good morning sunshine." I said and she chuckled then hesitated and looked at me. "Won't you miss New Orleans?" She asked me. I looked out the window and saw that the sun was setting, I stopped the car on the side of the road, came out of it and went to Davina's door, opened it and motioned for her to get out. Next to us, a field of meadows full of flowers, so I drew it a little deeper into the meadow. I knelt on one knee and pulled a box out of my pocket. "Davina Claire, you're the most amazing person in my life. I want to stay with you forever. Will you marry me?" I asked, opening the box. "YES, of course yes. Kol I love you." She said and hug me.

When they arrived to San Francisco

Davina Claire-Mikaelson pov

We arrived in San Francisco and I looked at the beautiful ring on my hand. I smiled and Kol said "Look." he pointed to the front. I turned my head and saw a beautiful house. We walked through a small town for a while and then we turned onto a forest road. I saw a completely beautiful house. "This is our new house." He said and grabbed my hand I looked at him smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "And our new beginning." I said he chuckled. He parked the car in front of the house. We got out of the car and headed for the house. Kol grabbed my hand and I squeezed it. He unlocked the door and said, "I'll show you here."

(The House)

(The House)

Kol Mikaelson pov.

"Let's start in the living room." I said and saw her eyes widen. I walked towards the living room.

 I walked towards the living room