y/n: rafe!

i heard the door slam, fuck they left.

jj pov:

pov = italic
narrator = italic + underline

we just fought off barry and rafe. these motherfuckers. i'm so sick of there shit. i'm gonna kill them one day i swear to god.

we left them there.

jj: where's y/n?

pope: i thought she was with you guys.

jj: no we thought she was with you.

pope: i haven't seen her.

jj: are you serious?

pope: yeah man what's going on?

i could feel my heart beating really quick. i felt like i was gonna pass out. usually i know where she is if she isn't by me. i could feel this guilt kicking in.

pope: jj?

kie: jj?

jj: what what.

kie: you okay?

jj; yeah. i - i just. i have no idea where she is.

kie: it's okay let's just check at john b's and your place.

jj: okay okay yeah let's do that.

we went to check around but nothing and it was already 7pm. i had no idea where she was and i started to cry a little.

pope: jj man it's-

jj; get off of me pope. just leave me alone man.

pope: jj don't worry i'm sure she's fine.

jj: you dont know that!

kie: jj just calm down

jj: you guys don't get to tell me to calm down and relax! that's my baby sister! the one i raised alright! so d- don't.

jj could feel his throat choking up and his voice breaking. tears rolled down his cheeks, he yelled at his friends to stop being emotional, then apologized for crying again in front of them.

kie and pope both felt bad for him and gave him a hug while he sobbed more into there arms.

he was clueless where his sister could be considering they checked everywhere. his best friend john b and his girlfriend are now trying to leave the island but are having a hard time because everyone is looking for him.

he's ultimately stressed.

y/n pov:

i couldn't get out the door no matter how hard i tried. i tried breaking the doorknob, lock picking it but nothing worked.

i ended up falling asleep.

i woke up again still rattling the door knob trying to get out. i sat on the bed waiting to just get out the room and 5 minutes later i saw it moving.

it slowly opened and when it was fully opened i tackled him. when he was on the floor i looked at who it was, it was barry. ugh.

y/n: why did you guys lock me in there!

barry: don't worry about it miss country club.

y/n: i'm not fucking playing around!