"Beautiful!" the maid said as she gave Leona some shoes that matches her dress.

Just then they heard the trumpets meaning it's time for the coronation ceremony, "Come on darling, it's time" the maid said.

Leona just nodded as she and the maid both went outside only to see a lot of people from every kingdom, including the villagers of Welshire's village.

Hugo and Axel saw their little sister and were amazed to how she looks, "You look amazing baby sis!" Axel said complimenting her which made her embarrassed

"Axel you're embarrassing her" Hugo said as he playfully punched his big brother on the shoulder, "But I have to agree, you do look amazing lil sis" Hugo said smiling.

Leona just nodded and said, "thanks, you guys are looking sharp too" she told her brothers

"We always are" Axel said confidently.

Leona just looked at him with a deadpan face while Hugo just did a face palm out of embarrassment.

The trumpets started to play and everyone makes ways for the royal family.

Leona was shy and a bit nervous that she tried to hide behind her brothers, everyone thought it was cute to see the new princess.

The family arrived at the center of the plaza and the castle steward announced confidently, "Everyone, meet the newest member of the kingdom of Welshire, Princess Leona Gwendolyn!" he announced.

2 birds flew and took the tiara and placed it on her head, Leona looked at everyone and just nodded, everyone is confused why she isn't smiling but they all didn't mind it as long as the new princess is happy

~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~

The coronation has just ended and the royal family are in the dining room having lunch.

Leona is having a hard time choosing which spoon and fork to use but Hugo helped her out, "Here you go" Hugo said handing Leona the spoon and fork

"thanks" Leona replied as they all started eating.

Just then Garrick looked at his new daughtet and said, "Leona, I have news for you later after we are finished with dinner, will you come to me and your mothers room?" he asked

Leona looked at Garrick, "I will" she answered politely. Garrick smiled as he and his family continued eating.

Nightime has come and the royal family has just finished eating dinner, Leona is in her room feeding her cub, Felicie, and she remebered that her parents needed to talk to her. She exits her room and saw a maid.

"um, excuse me" she called. The maid heard her and walked towards Leona, "do you need something miss" the maid asked.

"Can you show me where my parents room is?" Leona asked the maid politely with no expression on her face(since she can't smile).

The maid agreed to her biding and escorted Leona to her parents room. She emtered the room and saw her parents waiting for her.

"Leona, good to see you dear" Samira said hugging her daughter.

"What is the news you're going to tell me about?" Leona asked her parents out of curiosity.

Samira and Garrick looked at each other and said, "Well it's about where you're going to school" Samira answered her question.

"Yes, and we enrolled you to a royal school where prince and princesses all go to learn" Garrick added

Leona was surprised to heard the news but she's worried at the same time, "It's great that I can go to school...for once...but what if I don't fit in?" she asked looking down worried.

Garrick and Samira just smiled at her, "don't worry honey, Hugo will be there" Samira told her.

Leona's worrisome faded hearing that her brother will be with her so she doesn't have to feel alone.

"Okay, I'll go to school" she said to her parents who nodded as they gave her a goodnight kiss.

Leona is now in her room, lying in her bed hoping everything will turn out great in her new school. She turned on the music box and played a beautiful lullaby as she fell asleep.