~The beginning~

(⚠️CURSE WARING⚠️)

Enjoy the chapter ig-

CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY—

                  ★★︎★︎★︎★★︎★︎★︎︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎

Y/N was running until she could find a place to hide
She saw a tree and climbed it. "Ugh! Where the fuck is she! Im so FUCKING TIRED of RUNNING" says a blonde haired girl. "Y'know what girl?? Forget her!! We don't need her anyway." Says a pink (idk if its actually pink just stick with that-) haired girl. They all left and went back to their camp. "Well shit, hold up.." Y/N says. "Where the fuck am I supposed to go now??!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE MY HOME IS!!" The girl was really scared that she didn't even think where she was going to stay when she finally escaped the camp. 'Guess this tree is my home now, well, at least i changed the flower-scout uniform before I escaped.' Though Y/N. The girl somehow, got comfortable on the tree and took a nap.

                   ★★︎★︎★︎★★︎★︎★︎︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★
The next day...
  ★★︎★︎★︎★★︎★︎★︎︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★︎★

"Ahh, nothing is more relaxing then taking hikes and admire the forest!!" A tall red-headed man says. Y/N woke up, stretched her arms and legs, and yawned. 'Oh right.. I escaped the flower scouts..' she thought
"Huh.. I think I hear something in that tree.." says a certain tall man. He said it loud, loud enough for the girl in the tree to hear. She heard footsteps coming towards her. 'Shit shit shit shit SHIT!!' She thought and closed her eyes shut. "Oh? What are you doing here young lady?? Aren't you supposed to be at your house with your parents?" Y/N opened her eyes to see a tall man. "Oh umm.." she said " you aren't supposed to be here! Or did... something happen..?" The red-headed man asked. "Well," the girl started, "I was at a camp called "The Flower scouts".. they were really fucking annoying and—" "hey.. language!" She got interrupted by the tall man. "As I was saying.. they were also boring asf. One of them were almost going to hit me with a fucking heel!! So I decided to escape the camp and I have no where else to go." Y/N finished. "Oh, well.. would you like to come to my camp? It can get a little chaotic but it really fun!! And maybe, you can make new friends!!!"
Says the red-headed man. "The names David btw." He says. "My names Y/N, also, I really don't have anywhere else to go so.. i will stay at your camp" You say. "WONDERFUL!! Get down from that tree and follow me to the camp!!" Y/N got of the tree, safely,, and followed David. He kinda lost his way there,, but he managed to find it again!! After you guys arrived, it was dark. "Well looks like it night time!! You sleepy Y/N?" He asked you. "Yeah, it was a long walk.." then your stomach growled. "And im hungry" David chuckled and went inside the counselors cabin. You follow him inside. "Here, take this granola bar." He handed it to you. "Thanks david.." you thanked him and ate the granola bar. "Hey david i finally got Max to sleep and—" A girl came in the cabin and stopped talking once she saw you. "Who is this kid?" She asked "Oh! I found her in the forest hiding in a tree! She ran away from a camp so I decided to take her here!" David said "Shit... well, where is she going to sleep?" She's right, where were you going to sleep? "Well how about the sofa...?" David said.(Just pretend they have a sofa-) "well if it's comfortable then I will sleep there." You made your way to the sofa and sat there. Surprisingly, it was comfortable. "Yup, im sleeping here." You say. "Great! Here take it!" He said as he handed you a blanket and a pillow. "Thanks" you say. The counselors turned of the lights and went to their beds. 'I wonder how the next day will be.. will i get to meet the other campers? Hopefully they are nice.. well.. gotta see tomorrow' that was the last thing you thought and went to sleep.