a nightmare about the past

Pink couldn't sleep, she knew she was safe, police were at the school, all the doors and windows locked, yet she still felt.... uneasy, like something bad was going to happen
"though it was probably just because im home alone"

Her cat like ears and tail were hidden with magic incase she needed to run, she also put her contacts right beside her so if she did need to run she could hide her eye quickly.

She was in her pajamas, a white t-shirt with a loading sign on it with words saying "wait, I need my coffee and blue pants."

"Sigh, just go to sleep Pink you'll be fine"
Pink tried counting sheep, taking deep breaths, listening to white noise, nothing worked

"ARGH, why can't I go to sleep, ove tried almost everything!!!" Pink complained  to herself, she couldn't take any pills because of her restriction and medicine tasted terrible, then she realized that mabye she could do what her mom use to do
"... I could try mom's song"

Pink pulled out her phone and plugged in her headphones, her mother always loved to sing this one song and she had recorded it incase she wasn't there and they had trouble sleeping

*song playing*
(You can pick the song, my song pick is "my baby")

And just like that Pink almost immediately fell asleep

*dream*
"Grab 05889, NOW"

"Yes sir!"

A 9 year old Pink was sat in a cell like room as she listened to the guards outside argue, they probably wanted to try some chemical on herbor electric her like last time, she has been her for about 2 months and she's already been electrocuted, cut open 2 times, and been injected with chemicals. Her left eye had turned black with red iris and had a black line at the side of it and her hair had tuned Pink, like her grandpa's, from the tests.
(Like this👇)

A gaurd opened the door to the cell"Come on kid, it's testing time"

"Come on kid, it's testing time"

Pink got up and the gaurd put a collar on her. It was a collar that resemble one you'd put on a pet, it was red with a gold tag, but if you looked on the inside it was a Grey metal circle.
The metal circle is suppose to make it so you can electricute whoever wheres it, the outside is just so it looks nice, at least that's what Pink guessed.

The gaurd took her to a room and sat her in a chair, cuffs going around her ankles and wrists to keep her still. A man wearinga white coat came in, he was holding a needle filled with a black liquid.

"Alright all were doing today is putting this into your DNA to see what it does, and youre free to go back to your.... room"

despite the place being.... baby, filled with bad people who did horrible things, it did have some pride, they still educated the children far ahead, Pink was only 9 and yet she knew 8th grade math, science, history, etc, And they made sure they where fed.

But that doesn't excuse the things done here, selling kids, killing kids, raping kids, testing on kids making kids fight. The organization, is upmost that's what it's called, really only captured kids, once the kids turned 16 they where killed or sold.

"What well this do?" Pink knew they didn't like questions but they usually said what it was suppose to do

"It's just to see if we can give people enhanced abilities"

Pink just closed her eyes, it always went faster if she daydreamed. Pink felt a needle poke into her right wrist and nothing happened.

"Kid, open your eyes, now"

Pink opened her eyes and..... nothing, nothing changed.

"Results, kid, anything different?"

"No-" Pink felt pain and she screamed
Red lights went off as her vision turned black, the last thing she saw before completely blacking out was a pink tail.

*Dream over*
*BANG* a loud crash came from maddies bedrooms and Pink immediately woke up, someone..... was in the house

Notes: sorry I didn't post for awhile here, tbh I was busy and forgot, sorry