killer thriller continuation

The howling of the wind. It was just the wind. At least, that's what she told herself. How could it be anything else? The book she was reading... It was just a book, wasn't it? The howling happened again, and she clutched her book and bag closer, walking briskly down the sidewalk to her apartment. 'Wait a moment... How did I get here? Wasn't I just at the subway?' The thought crossed her mind, but she pushed it away, like she would push away any other crazy thoughts that circulated around her day to day life, that told her it was always the same, every single day. That she was stuck in a loop. But she couldn't be stuck in a loop. It wasn't possible. Her life was to normal for that. As she walked down the street, signs caught her eye. They were not regular signs, these were obscure, abstract, and altogether odd. 'Watch out for the wild, they got you last time!' 'The wind is not wind. The wind is a monster!' 'The monster got you last time, it's going to come back and get you again!' 'Watch yourself!' The signs scared her, but they couldn't be real, could they? They were just signs some teenagers made... Weren't they? She unlocked the door to her apartment and walked in, setting her keys and purse down by the door and walking to the bathroom. If she could just wash her face... Maybe that would bring her out of the crazy thoughts she was having. As the water splashed her tired eyes, the howling was heard yet again. The howling... She looked up to the mirror and screamed, because there was the beast who was howling. There was her greatest nightmare. There, dear reader, there was herself.