❤️Talking about prince's❤️

"Hey snow do you think will ever find out Prince Charming's,"I say to snow. "We will maybe we met them all ready but didn't know it yet,"snow says to me.

My POV:
When she said that I think about deco and I blush and snapped out of my trance and snow was looking at me weirdly.

"What are you ok,"I say to snow. "I'm fine you like spaced out were you thinking about something,"snow says to me. "I don't remember it was nothing I'm sorry,"I say to snow. "It's fine you I'm here if you need to talk to me,"snow says to me. "I know,"I say to snow.

"hey y/n Why not we talk to the dwarfs about this,"snow says to me. "Sure let's do it,"I say to snow really scared.

"Dwarfs to y/n's room we want to talk,"snow says to all the dwarfs through a telephone. "Snow we're here,"Brianio says to snow. " we want to talk about princes because we were talking about them,"snow says to the dwarfs.

"Oh and snow can I talk to you for a sec,"I say to snow. "What is it y/n,"snow says. "I feel like I've already met my prince but he doesn't know it,"i say to her. "What really can we tell the dwarfs plz,"snow says. "Do want you want,"I say to her.

"guys y/n feels like she's already met her prince what does that mean,"snow says. They all look at me in shock. "What I dont know what the big deal is to it,"I say to them. "Well it's means you will be close to pricking your finger,"brianio says to me. "What no no Thai can't happen I don't wanna sleep for ever,"I say to them all I get scared. "Don't be afraid we hide our ok,"snow says. "Ok,"i say back to her. "Well we should be going to bed anyway so in the morning you'll be ok ok,"snow says. "I hope so,"I say to snow.

Later that night
I heard a song it was controlling me to lead me somewhere.

"What's that song coming from I have to follow it,"I say. I follow the song and find myself in front of a spinning wheel and I had no control My hand went towards the spinning wheel and my finger got pricked then it all went black I passed out.

This wasn't supposed to happen..